Re: Christmas scran

Oh right. As you were then.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Wednesday Jan 2014 19:50:15)

Get it together gents. Its a new year. Leave your hate behind.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Big Fella wrote:

This country is great because of fish & chips, Yorkshire Pudding etc.

Haddock & Chips twice please!

I love you Flaresy

Thanks babe.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

That actually made me laugh.

smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

lol. when i told one of my mates that i was "vegetarian", he looked at me with genuine sadness and just quietly said "that's the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life."

are you like a proper, hardcore meat-eater then, ed? do you eat, like, rabbits and squirrels and all that?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

chromosome_junction wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

lol. when i told one of my mates that i was "vegetarian", he looked at me with genuine sadness and just quietly said "that's the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life."

are you like a proper, hardcore meat-eater then, ed? do you eat, like, rabbits and squirrels and all that?

Only time Frankie Boyle made me laugh - Mock The Week - the 'things you're unlikely to hear' round at the end - the 'headline' was something like 'things you wouldn't hear at a dinner party' - Boyle stepped up and said, "Is there a vegetarian option?", "Yes, you can fuck off."

Forgot to say if you're ever considering doing Jamie fat tongues xmas sprouts with bacon and Worcester sauce. Dont.

Fucking minging.

Part of the problem

smashdad wrote:

Only time Frankie Boyle made me laugh - Mock The Week - the 'things you're unlikely to hear' round at the end - the 'headline' was something like 'things you wouldn't hear at a dinner party' - Boyle stepped up and said, "Is there a vegetarian option?", "Yes, you can fuck off."

sounds more like something Bernard Manning would say...

Grant wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:
Grant wrote:

Don't flatter yourself Flares, I just hate your anti-Man Utd drivel, it's boring and I can't help but get involved.

Is a United fan really moaning about getting stick on this board? Seriously. Lol.

I'm a Bolton fan, I hate Man Utd

Zing! Dutchy needs to re-visit the football tab on the spreadsheet.. Everyone knows Grant is a yonner.

smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

If you're not then you're as bad as a paedo or a nazi according to this trumpet:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/j … lia-smiths

"eunuch jelly thou!"

He needs to fuck off this planet and take his crack-pot ramblings with him. What a Chodemaster.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

I do wish my chigwell mother in law wouldn't cook xmas dinner like shes on pervitin eye drops.

The fucking 'roast Potatoes' come out like boiled spuds as hard as Bet lynch's love eggs.

what i wouldnt give for just staying at home one year to cook my own fucking dinner and then in the afternoon read some cunts autobiography and get rassed to heavenly nirvana on super bock.

every fucking year i have to eat this pulp that frankie fraser in his ramton romper suit wouldnt eat.

furthermore, left over brussell sprouts are far nicer in bubble and squeak than cabbage.

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

I do wish my chigwell mother in law wouldn't cook xmas dinner like shes on pervitin eye drops.

The fucking 'roast Potatoes' come out like boiled spuds as hard as Bet lynch's love eggs.

what i wouldnt give for just staying at home one year to cook my own fucking dinner and then in the afternoon read some cunts autobiography and get rassed to heavenly nirvana on super bock.

every fucking year i have to eat this pulp that frankie fraser in his ramton romper suit wouldnt eat.

furthermore, left over brussell sprouts are far nicer in bubble and squeak than cabbage.

I have spent the last 7 years at the mothering laws even thought we swap every year between them and my folks. Funny that isn't it.

She rests the meat because that's what Marcus wearing says you do. So eating Ice cold duck is something I'm used to.

Rather than just master this turkey or one dish she goes all out.

Out with friends on the 27th. It's salvages this period.

Republik of Saddleworth

Sprouts are fucking rancid by the way no matter if you wrap them in pancetta. Vile.

Can't get enough of pigs in blanket and will no doubt be repeating many a people in this thread over the years.

Republik of Saddleworth

Can't say I'm a fan of the blighters.

They taste rank and make you parp to high heaven.

https://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/th … hnal-green
High-Soul Society October 6th with Tone Dropout Records

Had creamed shredded brussels with lardons last night.

Magnificent.

Already looking forward to my blockbuster boxing day shit this year.

Popped into Iceland this afty.  Seriously tempted by one of their Cherry Valley "Gold Standard" Duck in a Chicken, but settled for a Twix cheesecake and a sack of 50 sausages for a fiver (a fiver!) in the end.

Anyone ever have the stuffing they make here in the States. Dont fucking bother. Ruined it they did.  Giblets, all that lark. Croutons, fucking croutons. Thats not stuffing you fucking cunt.

Whaaaat a shiiithouse

They've got a real knack for ruining anything good have the Yanks.

Jo's nephew is making his own Gravy again this year..Last xmas it took him 2 hours to make the stuff while everyone pandered over him ( he's an actor ), so the dinner was fucking cold . The cunt put Rosemary in it . Rosemary!!

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

will be knocking up some braised red cabbage with apples, onions and red wine tonight.

the house will stink of stale old man farts for days but it's totally worth it.

Obligatory Smoked Salmon, Lemon, Dill, Buck Fizz lined up for Xmas morning.

Lovely.

It's not, Jamie. It's really not.