Re: Christmas scran

Oh right. As you were then.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Wednesday Jan 2014 11:50:15)

Get it together gents. Its a new year. Leave your hate behind.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Big Fella wrote:

This country is great because of fish & chips, Yorkshire Pudding etc.

Haddock & Chips twice please!

I love you Flaresy

Thanks babe.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

That actually made me laugh.

smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

lol. when i told one of my mates that i was "vegetarian", he looked at me with genuine sadness and just quietly said "that's the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life."

are you like a proper, hardcore meat-eater then, ed? do you eat, like, rabbits and squirrels and all that?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

chromosome_junction wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

lol. when i told one of my mates that i was "vegetarian", he looked at me with genuine sadness and just quietly said "that's the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life."

are you like a proper, hardcore meat-eater then, ed? do you eat, like, rabbits and squirrels and all that?

Only time Frankie Boyle made me laugh - Mock The Week - the 'things you're unlikely to hear' round at the end - the 'headline' was something like 'things you wouldn't hear at a dinner party' - Boyle stepped up and said, "Is there a vegetarian option?", "Yes, you can fuck off."

Forgot to say if you're ever considering doing Jamie fat tongues xmas sprouts with bacon and Worcester sauce. Dont.

Fucking minging.

Part of the problem

smashdad wrote:

Only time Frankie Boyle made me laugh - Mock The Week - the 'things you're unlikely to hear' round at the end - the 'headline' was something like 'things you wouldn't hear at a dinner party' - Boyle stepped up and said, "Is there a vegetarian option?", "Yes, you can fuck off."

sounds more like something Bernard Manning would say...

Grant wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:
Grant wrote:

Don't flatter yourself Flares, I just hate your anti-Man Utd drivel, it's boring and I can't help but get involved.

Is a United fan really moaning about getting stick on this board? Seriously. Lol.

I'm a Bolton fan, I hate Man Utd

Zing! Dutchy needs to re-visit the football tab on the spreadsheet.. Everyone knows Grant is a yonner.

smallman1 wrote:

Male vegetarians?

Give over.

If you're not then you're as bad as a paedo or a nazi according to this trumpet:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/j … lia-smiths

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

He needs to fuck off this planet and take his crack-pot ramblings with him. What a Chodemaster.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.