Topic: Ken Barlow

Found this old flyer last night, could this be used in evidence!

20 years ago, did they know something?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1549236_10202240470166692_1719305081_n.jpg

Re: Ken Barlow

That is a brilliant find.

wish i kept my wag/mud club/clink/shoom/spectrum flyers.

probably rolled into doublebarrels and shoved up the hooter.for shame.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Dub and "intelligent" techno up in Room 2. 

'Av it.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

I have got loads of flyers from the early 90's twas the trend to cover the wall with them despite only being 11.  I bet I would have met Smallman at them. 

Was much to BF's annoyance that anyone could like that sort of music while still being so young and him not ever have heard it before.

Jack is back baby.....

Kenny Ken Barlow.

Think it's his olive oil voice and his guinea charm that makes me think he's innocent.

smallman1 wrote:

Kenny Ken Barlow.

Think it's his olive oil voice and his guinea charm that makes me think he's innocent.

I can't remember what happened 30 seconds ago so I don't think these things stand up too well after 50 years.

Jack is back baby.....

The woman in court today liked it so much she went back for a second time.Case closed.

Seriously wtf?.......would you go alone to a fella's gaff after he "raped" you on another occassion........errm dime bar?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

What's 'unintelligent techno'...is Paris Hilton involved?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

What sound do you imagine they added?

The  tiresome sound of Deirdre Rasheed, crying out to be back on the "cobbles" ?

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101132807/coronationstreet/images/2/27/Free_Deirdre.jpg

I remember that flyer and went to that night.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Same here ETC.The RIP nights @Clink St.are what legends are made of.Best clubbing nights I ever had.And Mr.C is,+ always will be, a cunt.Kid Batchelor is a legend in my book.

strummerjones wrote:

Same here ETC.The RIP nights @Clink St.are what legends are made of.Best clubbing nights I ever had.And Mr.C is,+ always will be, a cunt.Kid Batchelor is a legend in my book.

mr c. an oxygen thief of the highest order.eddie richards was on the money.

fucking hell (etc gets a bit misty eyed)......seems like another world an eon ago. forty fucking five now but feel the same as i did then but with fucked nostrils  and a debris of shit left in its wake.

to make matters worse the only flyer i can find is from the 'gallery' from '96, with the simpsons smoking monkey on the front. tall pall.... hmmm.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I walk past what was Turnmills every day.

The Gallery was a brilliant night, Steve Lee doing the 5.30 - 7.30am slot was always a highlight.

smallman1 wrote:

The Gallery was a brilliant night, Steve Lee doing the 5.30 - 7.30am slot was always a highlight.

Agree mate. steve lawler played some good stuff...saw oaky.paul van dyke, and ahem, judge jules there!.

i own up.. did go to trade once as well, blu peter?.  fackin 'ell .it was like ancient rome..

i own up.. did go to trade once as well, blu peter

Blowing Peter is really getting into the swing of things mate. I doff my cap. YES I APPROVE.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Friday Jan 2014 03:33:36)

dutchy101 wrote:

i own up.. did go to trade once as well, blu peter

Blowing Peter is really getting into the swing of things mate. I doff my cap. YES I APPROVE.

ETC Chuckles, then has coughing fit

just wish i had a captains wheel at home.(thought that one slipped under the radar)

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 03:35:34)

I work just off TCR mate - I often walk around Charlotte Street wondering if there's a captain's wheel spinning in one of the rooms above the street.

dutchy101 wrote:

I work just off TCR mate - I often walk around Charlotte Street wondering if there's a captain's wheel spinning in one of the rooms above the street.

lol

the same geezer had to  go to the london center for tropical diseases.
the doctor had to prise the details out of him as to where he got the infection, saying that it was indigenous to west african states...

my boss had to tell him he caught it plating a guinea bissau brass in a sex dungeon up west.

*just in case youre checking up on me darling(jo) ive finished the kitchen and dinning room. paper at the ready...

Fucking brilliant - quality!

smallman1 wrote:

Agree mate. steve lawler played some good stuff...saw oaky.paul van dyke, and ahem, judge jules there!.

i own up.. did go to trade once as well, blu peter?.  fackin 'ell .it was like ancient rome..

Never went to Trade ETC.

Sounds intense chief!

I saw Blu Peter in his pre-Trade days at Labrynth, playing Progressive House and Nu-NRG. Fierce!

Prog God

Fucking hell, just listened to a clip of one of his sets on youtube.  Plenty of speed/base required to dance to that for 8 hours i imagine.

monostereo wrote:

Fucking hell, just listened to a clip of one of his sets on youtube.  Plenty of speed/base required to dance to that for 8 hours i imagine.

Tops off, dog tags,one from: liquid gold/rave/reds nitrate(with power pills) and micky mills

as stan higgins said  in 'sexy beast' "arses everywhere,spanking,camcorders,cocaine..it was like ancient rome".

bit to rich for my blood.

people in dark corners getting up fuck knows what...just sheer hedonistic pleasures,some of them,unknown.

if the mrs is reading, Jo, my cousin mick(department s) made me go,honest luv.

a trade 'classic '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTbfkdMO4M

bandannas ahoy ship mates.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 11:19:29)