Re: Mark duggan.

Grant wrote:

Bump for Flares

and again.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Mark duggan.

Grant wrote:

I've given this another two minutes of thought.  I'm assuming these MI5, ahem, agents weren't wearing hi-visibility vests whilst they were planting these bombs.  If this fella thought he saw anyone planting bombs, I would've expected him to contact the authorities - if he didn't do that, he probably deserved a few dumb-dumb bullets in the face.

Rule 1 of planting bombs on trains is to have a couple of fake policeman on site to handle the public.

Re: Mark duggan.

Are you ladies still squawking about this shit days after I got bored and went to look at other things? Breathtaking. Here's another bump, this time for a comment I posted earlier:

Fuck off and do your own research.


Lazy, spoon-fed children. It's a mystery why you still exist.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Mark duggan.

Their lives obviously aren't as fulfilled as yours. Lol.

Crab claw anyone?

Re: Mark duggan.

mr rossi wrote:
chuffer wrote:

reckon Flares could do with some support in this difficult time........Creeps where are you?

Been abducted by aliens.R.I.P Starcreeper

The truth is out there:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06 … 58236.html

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Mark duggan.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Are you ladies still squawking about this shit days after I got bored and went to look at other things? Breathtaking. Here's another bump, this time for a comment I posted earlier:

Fuck off and do your own research.


Lazy, spoon-fed children. It's a mystery why you still exist.

I did.  I think you post crap like this above to cover your incredible embarrassment at believing and/or posting about the MI5 planting bombs on the tube

Re: Mark duggan.

What has happened to Creepy?

Re: Mark duggan.

I doubt we'll see Creeps anytime soon. So long as United continue playing like they are.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Monday Jan 2014 07:13:32)

Re: Mark duggan.

dutchy101 wrote:

I doubt we'll see Creeps anytime soon. So long as United continue playing like they are.

I must admit to being most disappointed with this, Vic is a good guy.

Re: Mark duggan.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Fuck off and do your own research.


Lazy, spoon-fed children.


I do wonder what the world would be like if Galileo, Einstein, Curie, Planck, von Neumann et al had taken the flares approach to life.

Bump!

Re: Mark duggan.

As a result of my, ahem, research on the subject matter at hand, I keep getting served ads / links for a whole host of lunacy-based websites - no doubt I'll be under the watchful eye of MI5 and the CIA for the foreseeble - I'm sure this will bring some  some unnecessary attention to this messageboard and for that I apologise.

Thanks for nothing Flaresy.

Re: Mark duggan.

Grant wrote:

As a result of my, ahem, research on the subject matter at hand, I keep getting served ads / links for a whole host of lunacy-based websites - no doubt I'll be under the watchful eye of MI5 and the CIA for the foreseeble - I'm sure this will bring some  some unnecessary attention to this messageboard and for that I apologise.

Thanks for nothing Flaresy.


Dont worry about it mate.

i keep getting pop ups/ads/messages from interracial cuckolding websites advertising a black bull.

all this because i visited a hard core  garden shed website.bastards.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Jan 2014 08:08:01)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Mark duggan.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

interracial cuckolding websites


Links?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Mark duggan.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

interracial cuckolding websites


Links?

http://bit.ly/Mr2a9P