Topic: KEYS and GRAY..

just published on a football message board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … LD27abHrf0

people going crazy eight bonkers, wanking into ashtrays being sick on the curtains and lib dem labour women sprayin like a cat on a picture of germain greer.

oh the moral outrage !!!

stick k&g in the skip behind iceland under the frozen shepherds pies and those freedom fighting revolutionerys can take them home and share them out amongst their lice infested job evading brethren..

thier bravery ofstealing food was matched  by  saloth sar  who crushed pol pot and the khmer rouge through the five finger discount of turkey twizzerls From aldi

thank fuck were not at war circa 1940.

these cunts would be banging on about feminism while  the luftwaffer   unload.the only feminism for ETC comes in the shape of a  6ft flaming haired femdom with neutering apparati
.and you can take that to the bank.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Feb 2014 01:30:03)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: KEYS and GRAY..

Fruppies! That's a new one on me.

Keys banging on about how someone is out to get him releasing these videos - course mate. Whenever I choose to be sexist at work I do it on the sly so its her word against mine.

Cheeky slap on the arse as i waltz in, frappacrappachino in hand. Morning treacle, mad drive through Oldham, holdem holdem holdem (groping tats) this morning.

Primal

Republik of Saddleworth

joeyp wrote:

Fruppies! That's a new one on me.

Keys banging on about how someone is out to get him releasing these videos - course mate. Whenever I choose to be sexist at work I do it on the sly so its her word against mine.

Cheeky slap on the arse as i waltz in, frappacrappachino in hand. Morning treacle, mad drive through Oldham, holdem holdem holdem (groping tats) this morning.

Primal

hahahahahahahahahafuckemallhahahahah

nice one my young jedi.

nothing wrong with a 'guiding' hand Joe. they love it.all of them.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 09:47:27)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I once had the pleasure of hearing Richards Keys playing a prog set back to back with DJ Monged Sex at DC10 back in 97. 

He was billed as "the hairiest man in prog". Steve Lawler was on warm up duties. 

Cant really argue with that.

Last edited by monostereo (Friday Jan 2014 11:52:32)

I genuinely seen Richard Keys. It was at a pub in Meriden, which is apparently the village that is in the centre of the country, hence the name.

He wasn't wearing any lipstick pink or lime blazer but you could see the fuzz on his hands from distance.

Unfortunately, I didn't actually speak to him.

Interestingly, I had also seen Darren Huckerby that same weekend, albeit in a different pub.

All true.

Suck on it, Smallman.

草泥马

The difference is Dave 99% of the board knows full well Edward makes up at least 80% of what he claims to be true.
Anyone have a maths degree to tell me what proportion of the shit he spouts is actually true? There must be an algorithm to work this out?

Phil Opian wrote:

The difference is Dave 99% of the board knows full well Edward makes up at least 80% of what he claims to be true.
Anyone have a maths degree to tell me what proportion of the shit he spouts is actually true? There must be an algorithm to work this out?

Yes. It's called Fifth Degree Cuntery.
You heard it here first.

Phil Opian wrote:

Edward makes up at least 80% of what he claims to be true.  Anyone have a maths degree to tell me what proportion of the shit he spouts is actually true?

Well, according to you it's less than 20%.

Any significant deviation from that and you're no fucking better than he is...

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Feb 2014 11:33:37)

Phil Opian wrote:

It's actually a logarithm.

The natural LOG of (number) 2.

草泥马

New year, same ol Phil Opian

Phil Opian wrote:

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

What the fuck was Andy Gray doing On BT Sport yesterday?? He was acceptable in the 80s

Filed under Reg

Keys and Gray should be gassed in a glass chamber live on TV.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Keys and Gray should be gassed in a glass chamber live on TV.

I'm a minor celebrity, don't bother getting me out of here??

Filed under Reg

Beijing Dave wrote:

I genuinely seen Richard Keys. It was at a pub in Meriden, which is apparently the village that is in the centre of the country, hence the name.

He wasn't wearing any lipstick pink or lime blazer but you could see the fuzz on his hands from distance.

Interestingly, I had also seen Darren Huckerby that same weekend, albeit in a different pub.

All true.

Suck on it, Smallman.

Cap doffed Dave.

smallman1 wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

All true.

Suck on it, Smallman.

Cap doffed Dave.

You could have said "take a bow, son"...