Re: Worst UK accents

Jesus Derms. JOAM will have a fit when he sees that.

You could have at least dressed it up as "UK Camp" or something.

I don't actually know where the region of Gay is but their accent is fucking horrible. I expect its down south somewhere.

Part of the problem

Generic teenage Doris with, like, the rising inflection...

loopdokter wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

2.ESSEX      as painful as a steeple jacks bolster up your arse, when carrying 'the grapes'

Considering it's full of a bunch of your own kind who have decided to move to out of London as their wealth increased, don't you think that's a bit rich?

What the fucking hell are you waffling on about? Stay off google for Christ sake.

Part of the problem

nothing worse than a rough as arseholes Manc accent imo

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

LOL @ Dermo and 'Don Cheadle'

1. Nottingham, awful accent
2. Birmingham, although I tend to find Brummies to be top people so I can forgive the accent
3. Bristol

草泥马

Actually, scrap that...

1) Bristol, Bristol and Bristol.

草泥马

Whenever I hear that accent it just makes me think- inbred.

Part of the problem

loopdokter wrote:

2.ESSEX      as painful as a steeple jacks bolster up your arse, when carrying 'the grapes'

Considering it's full of a bunch of your own kind who have decided to move to out of London as their wealth increased, don't you think that's a bit rich?

were talking about accents not my country estate on the edge of epping forest. i keep a couple of  15 year old slags  from brentwood in my kennels for my great dane , rex to enjoy over and over  and over again.

i find their screams and pleas for mercy invigorating yet annoying at the same time. the affection, the lilt, the flat monotone  droning banality only increase when their cunt lips are being chewed off .

"aww its well jel aving ya labia minced by upper case canines"

Estuary, cockney and essex are quite differnet.  I Have a london accent.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Feb 2014 02:52:46)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

loopdokter wrote:

were talking about accents not my country estate on the edge of epping forest. i keep a couple of  15 year old slags  from brentwood in my kennels for my great dane , rex to enjoy over and over  and over again.

i find their screams and pleas for mercy invigorating yet annoying at the same time. the affection, the lilt, the flat monotone  droning banality only increase when their cunt lips are being chewed off .

I am from London (islington) lived in essex (woodford, Ronford for a very short while) and now reside on "the estuary" 

I currently sound like Danny Dyer in the throws of sexual ecstasy with Denis van outen - caaannts

PS - I also lived in dublin for a few years, so i say loike , loike all the time

PPS - i have no identity

PPPS - Mother, is that you

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

I am from London (islington) lived in essex (woodford, Ronford for a very short while) and now reside on "the estuary" 

I currently sound like Danny Dyer in the throws of sexual ecstasy with Denis van outen - caaannts

PS - I also lived in dublin for a few years, so i say loike , loike all the time

PPS - i have no identity

PPPS - Mother, is that you

yes its me dear..

can you pop over tonight,ive caught me right tit in the mangle.

yep ,me... ilford,newbury park,gants hill ,brentwood,chingford the upward trajectory gaining new heights!!

see ya down the sugar hut   . we can kidnap mick norcross.  todays twitter ;

Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be and Have a nice day. #PMA! X

what a pious cunt.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Feb 2014 03:18:34)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

BedRob racking up the multilollers again.

草泥马

Don't understand the dislike of Geordie, its a great accent.

草泥马

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wguqvyjexig

Has to be the Lithuanian merging belfast accent.

This thread needs some Al Murray

草泥马

Dave. Great British name. Fuck of Al Murray you tedious unfunny cunt.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Is it Derby or Stoke where all the blokes call each other 'duck'?

In a similar vein to the bloke calling each other 'love' in Yarkshire.

Stoke. Yaareet duck.

Part of the problem

DuFunk wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wguqvyjexig

Has to be the Lithuanian merging belfast accent.

Sounds no different than any other paddy accent.

Part of the problem

Yes. I'm actually sat in Derby right now as it happens. I've been called duckie three times this morning. At first it's all quite quaint, but soon turns sinister when it's an 18 stone bricklayer who's saying it and you're both standing at a urinal in Mickleover Tescos.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:

Yes. I'm actually sat in Derby right now as it happens. I've been called duckie three times this morning. At first it's all quite quaint, but soon turns sinister when it's an 18 stone bricklayer who's saying it and you're both standing at a urinal in Mickleover Tescos.

See also: being called 'Lover' or 'My lover' by everyone in Bristol/Taunton area.

草泥马

My wife is from Derby. She's never called me ducky. Plenty of other things. 'Cuntie' was probably the closest to ducky. She still says 'you alriiiiight' to people which we all have a right old laugh at, in her face, at every social gathering. I get a sense of real satisfaction, when driving to Derby to see the in laws, of pointing out to my kids that it's noticeab;ly colder/grimmer up north at ten mile intervals. I also point out the sites of desused coal mines and steel mills all along the M40 (not sure if they are. I think one might be a Costa Coffee). I hate Derby.

------------

Had a tough time understanding what was being said in Yorkshire during my England school days, was a school field trip to learn about the industrial revolution.

Last edited by Diminished Responsibility (Tuesday Feb 2014 03:52:47)

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Had a tough time understanding what was being said in Yorkshire during my England school days, was a school field trip to learn about the industrial revolution.

And take the knowledge back to the homeland?

------------

Or 'the future' as it was being taught, Rhouses.