Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Almost visible snatch in that pic. Sweaty denim, young thighs and sweet dreams. Where's my blankie?

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Snot. Although it's an effective method of removing bacteria and virus, i've had enough of it.

Just Add Sunshine

Drink more water Marcus.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

furry wrote:

Drink more water Marcus.

Does that get rid of snot?

Just Add Sunshine

My cats, they simply dont appreciate the care i give them in anyway shape or form.

i made them a lovely breakfast before i went to work.  kippers

and ive just been informed they left it and have been eating snails in the garden .

i wonder what our lottie is doing out in the garden??...has she found a chum ??  has she  made a rudimentry fishing pole, if you will, and is above our local fishmongers hooking mackrel?? ... no she fucking well hasnt she's pissed up me curtains and puked up a mouse on my decks.

cats fuck off.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Feb 2014 05:04:13)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/ … 34x634.jpg

from last nights 'brits'...

you know... i sometimes fill up with such murderous intentions  i have no way of expressing it.
so im going to have a lie down. goodbye.

oh and coke hag moss..you wore the  ziggy stardust outfit last night..

well done , so just for you  "i spit in the eyes of fools"..know what i mean??...no you probably dont.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Feb 2014 06:06:18)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

I haven't got a clue who any of those hags are in that photo.

haha me neither!

JFT 39

Elie Goulding, Katy Perry (?) and no fucking idea who the rancid cunt on the right is.

草泥马

Grant wrote:

I haven't got a clue who any of those hags are in that photo.

Exactly my point..apparently its someone called ellie goulding who won best female, katy perry whose famous for sucking off stinky tramp brand, and err , fuck knows a supermodel shit cunt of some description..

they could be any line up of bad manchester perms and purveyor of white wine farts in any yates wine lodge or local palis  in the suburbs..of anytown anywhere.

other than gayle san , women do not belong behind ,in my parlance, decks.

i once had some out of it blue nun whore, holding the bottom of my legs and punching my arse, crying as i was trying to mix  fata morgana 'bug bear' into pako 'steel blue'.

there was a door behind the booth and i kicked the cunt thru it.

i turned round 2o mins later and she was at the foot of the stairs tangled up in the pipe of a vac cleaner, weeping.she later became my second wife.

what a cunt eh!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Feb 2014 06:29:50)

Slightly unfair Ed, Lottie, Smokin Jo and Magda are all solid DJs.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Slightly unfair Ed, Lottie, Smokin Jo and Magda are all solid DJs.

Point taken..ive seen sister bliss a few times .she was ok ish

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Feb 2014 06:38:59)

Beijing Dave wrote:

Elie Goulding

worth clout-splitting

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Fair play for using vinyl though.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Beijing Dave wrote:

Elie Goulding, Katy Perry (?) and no fucking idea who the rancid cunt on the right is.

Marilyn Manson?

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

My cats, they simply dont appreciate the care i give them in anyway shape or form.

i made them a lovely breakfast before i went to work.  kippers

and ive just been informed they left it and have been eating snails in the garden .

i wonder what our lottie is doing out in the garden??...has she found a chum ??  has she  made a rudimentry fishing pole, if you will, and is above our local fishmongers hooking mackrel?? ... no she fucking well hasnt she's pissed up me curtains and puked up a mouse on my decks.

cats fuck off.

Cats are cunts, once you feed them they dont want to know you, best to let them starve for a couple of hours, just to let them know whos boss, i used to hate it when they used to bring me presents, what the fuck am i supposed to do with a half eaten pigeon?

"Thank you for feeding me and looking after me, to show my appreciation here is a half eaten pigeon"

The beatport top 10 lists can fuck off & gerrup outta me ballix

Prog's very own Jay Kaufman made a late appearance on the ones and twos, throwing down a 49 hour set that's still going next Thursday.

http://i.imgur.com/OuxjmXI.jpg

sabotini wrote:

Prog's very own Jay Kaufman made a late appearance on the ones and twos, throwing down a 49 hour set that's still going next Thursday.

http://i.imgur.com/OuxjmXI.jpg

lol

more than a slight resemblance from your man here from yon shit telly programme:

http://www.comedy.co.uk/images/library/comedies/180x200/o/outside_edge.jpg

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

That Bet Fred ad with the fat cunt mincing about in his local Asda is wearing pretty fucking thin at this stage.

A lol for Sabo.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

cats fuck off.

Yep.

And horses.

The stink-ridden-role-in-their-own-shit-spook-at-one-particular-kind-of-tree-in-a-whole-wood-of-different-trees-half-tonne-vicious-cost-you-the-fucking-earth-swishy-tailed-nervous-as-all-hell-need-new-shoes-every-six-fucking-weeks-absolute cunts.

shit cunts on football message boards who say they were part of a firm.

invariably they look like max wall and wear 'fruit of the loom'. simply have to put a mothers cunt firmly in his place, i have no other option..

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uplo … 268206.jpg

"did i ever tell you that time i  charged stevie cowans mob at bramall lane??..the blade business crew casually kicked the shit out of us, and they taxed me slazenger jodphurs.."

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/wp- … x-wall.gif

" yeah i first teamed up with arthur askey in the '30's. we started out returning our library books late then moved up the criminal ladder to knock down ginger."

"me and arthur hide our spoons in the peak of our cap ,and jack slipper of the yard was none the wiser, but if any one took liberties , out come the spoons and we played 'em double quick to 'when im cleaning windows' .not even billy hill dared to cross us"

"unfortunately we tried to take on the italians.. but the ultras beat me senseless and took me dunlop green flash"

https://www.art247.com/images/large/MIR … 349090.jpg

"This was taken in the summer of love 1933, noel coward brought over this music from detroit see, acid house they called it, anyway noel had a dive bar 'esmeraldas' off the old kent road',coining it in he was, licence to print money."

"me and my pal from shoreditch,chester drawers saw an opening, the real money was in the pills, you know, fishermans friends,werthers originals ,cou
gh candys, the kids loved em, and a thrupence each me and charlie would soon be able to afford a new wardrobe of clothes, we had been nicking em round the back of icelands from a skip for quite a stretch, see"

"unfortunately the cast of micheal bentines potty time slashed my black tights on the first night and left my arse hanging out like a red arsed baboon "

"and they took me wal mart undercrackers, fackin midgets"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … EU8Hr4nqV8

"ah those were the days, my first appearance on 'ready steady go'. mick jagger nicked me walk,and the rest is history. never mind, sandy shaw and long john baldry invited me for a threesome at the scotch of st james, cor blimey,but when she saw me tiny cock, she asked for charlie drake instead".

"what a two and eight, i got mugged by tommy steele on me way home to me skip behind iceland, took me baron john cumberband , what a fackin liberty"

Top work Sabo!

lol