Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Hodgy wrote:

White Room - Strapped

Thank you please.

Happy fucking new year and well done on your early morning Saaaarsha rants, excellent work.


Futurised Fears (not the Guy J mix)/Moonlit Room/Rise In

FREE DOWNLOAD - Silinder - Venus (Erik Bruce remix)

http://soundcloud.com/erik-b/silinder-v … ruce-remix

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

Any plans for one of these over the holidays Smash?

Now you mention it maybe something for the FA Cup 3rd round weekend - as long as I've got my 'mix-swap-mix' done by then...

Ok, 'swap mix' done - looking at either Saturday 5pm for Arsenal v Tottenham or 4.30pm Sunday for Man Utd v Swansea...

... either way I'm intending to make it a 'Bedrock-label-only' session - any favourites from the label from the last 15+ years then post them here and I'll absolutely do my best to fit them in as two teams play football and no-one really gives a fuck about it...

Kicked the Mrs and the kids out for the night,beers in,bong ready,footy on.

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

mr rossi wrote:
smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Now you mention it maybe something for the FA Cup 3rd round weekend - as long as I've got my 'mix-swap-mix' done by then...

Ok, 'swap mix' done - looking at either Saturday 5pm for Arsenal v Tottenham or 4.30pm Sunday for Man Utd v Swansea...

... either way I'm intending to make it a 'Bedrock-label-only' session - any favourites from the label from the last 15+ years then post them here and I'll absolutely do my best to fit them in as two teams play football and no-one really gives a fuck about it...

Kicked the Mrs and the kids out for the night,beers in,bong ready,footy on.

Enjoy yourself mate - I completely forgot it's my old dear's birthday today so I'm cooking for a few family this evening - no bongs, no footy and no mixlr - sorry fella...

Shame as well 'cos, with a good bit of Hodgy input and Erik B's suggestions, I've got a couple of solid hours worth of Bedrock material.  Outside chance of tomorrow afternoon but would only put it at 30/70.

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Jan 2014 18:00:52)

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

When is the next sesh Smashy?

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Is there one on for the Danes?

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

mr rossi wrote:

Is there one on for the Danes?

Sorry fella - as you'll have realised (some while ago now), no there wasn't.

Apologies - had the chance to spend the evening with my daughter so fucked the football right off let alone playing any music to accompany it.

Heartened to see that there's still an appetite for it though - any more warm up games before the WC kicks off?

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

I dunno about that, but surely the Cup final/Champions League final is a good bet.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Big Fella wrote:

When is the next sesh Smashy?

Not a live one Fella but click play on this when the coverage starts and it should see you alright...

https://soundcloud.com/smashdad/ks-retrogressive-1

... for added authenticity I can text you the word 'cunt' every half hour or so if you like?

wink

Enjoy the 'game' folks...

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

When is the next sesh Smashy?

Not a live one Fella but click play on this when the coverage starts and it should see you alright...

https://soundcloud.com/smashdad/ks-retrogressive-1

... for added authenticity I can text you the word 'cunt' every half hour or so if you like?

wink

Enjoy the 'game' folks...

i dont give a fuck about the game smashy but im gonna have a listen tonight while jo watches location location downstairs.

"Your John , I ain't your John. You don't know me at all. Mend the fuses, fix the car, mow the lawn; it's boring. You think that's me. It's all bollocks. ..House, babies. I'm my John... me... I'm different."

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

When is the next sesh Smashy?

Not a live one Fella but click play on this when the coverage starts and it should see you alright...

https://soundcloud.com/smashdad/ks-retrogressive-1

... for added authenticity I can text you the word 'cunt' every half hour or so if you like?

wink

Enjoy the 'game' folks...


*chuckles*

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Big Fella wrote:

*chuckles*

Always saw you as more of a *chortler* than a *chuckler* if I'm honest BF - don't suppose it makes a fuckload of difference though eh - as long as we're all happy...

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Thought it was an appropriate time to resuscitate an old, OLD, thread - a few folk on here might remember some half-decent chat-room banter sessions whilst listening to decent music on mixlr.com a few years back - well, John Paul Sykes has very generously asked me to take up half of his two hour session for Saturo Sounds on mixlr.com this coming Saturday evening from 9pm - seemed like a good enough reason to drag this sorry old thread back to the surface and invite all and sundry to click the link below and join in...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29583755/JPS%20%26%20KS%2023rd%20July.jpg

Click here from 9pm GMT on Saturday...
smile

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:

Thought it was an appropriate time to resuscitate an old, OLD, thread - a few folk on here might remember some half-decent chat-room banter sessions whilst listening to decent music on mixlr.com a few years back - well, John Paul Sykes has very generously asked me to take up half of his two hour session for Saturo Sounds on mixlr.com this coming Saturday evening from 9pm - seemed like a good enough reason to drag this sorry old thread back to the surface and invite all and sundry to click the link below and join in...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29583755/JPS%20%26%20KS%2023rd%20July.jpg

Click here from 9pm GMT on Saturday...
smile

Nice work Kev and massive thanks for the guest mix.

Should be a great evening of beats & bantz so get involved people...

LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://soundcloud.com/jp-sykes

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

I'll be locked in

FREE DOWNLOAD - Silinder - Venus (Erik Bruce remix)

http://soundcloud.com/erik-b/silinder-v … ruce-remix

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

sounds enjoyable lads, but I will be away from t'internet that evening. Make sure you hit record eh?

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

I've been wondering about this.

Good news gents. I'll certainly be tuning in.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

is this sort of advertising allowed lol? wink

great to see JP getting Smashy involved with Saturo - many thanks chaps big_smile

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29583755/JPS%20%26%20KS%2023rd%20July.jpg

Click here from 9pm BST tonight...

smile

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29583755/JPS%20%26%20KS%2023rd%20July.jpg

Click here from 9pm BST tonight...

smile

we have 2 great hours of tunes on before JP's tonight as well smile

http://mixlr.com/saturo-sounds-20/event … ror-vol-3/

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

shaunstrudwick wrote:

we have 2 great hours of tunes on before JP's tonight as well smile

http://mixlr.com/saturo-sounds-20/event … ror-vol-3/

On it...

*edit*

terrific stuff from Mark Webster to start the evening off
smile

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Jul 2016 19:51:40)

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Link above - NOW!!
smile

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Rocking mix Smashdad

FREE DOWNLOAD - Silinder - Venus (Erik Bruce remix)

http://soundcloud.com/erik-b/silinder-v … ruce-remix

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

was good to see some familiar faces from the board last night

next Saturday it's my Saturo Sounds show on Mixlr

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u429/shaunstrudwick1/FB_IMG_1469374946669_zpstmkwzpdc.jpg

124

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

Before Shaun Strudders all over this thread smile

It was a good night of music for sure. Some proper tunes!

Well done gentleman

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: John Paul Sykes & myself on mixlr.com from 9pm TONIGHT

I popped this on at half seven yesterday and it was depressing sounds. Actually bothering my brain with what was being played.