Re: I'm live on mixlr.com from 8pm for England v Germany (19.11.13)...

Hodgy wrote:

White Room - Strapped

Thank you please.

Happy fucking new year and well done on your early morning Saaaarsha rants, excellent work.

Futurised Fears (not the Guy J mix)/Moonlit Room/Rise In

smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

Any plans for one of these over the holidays Smash?

Now you mention it maybe something for the FA Cup 3rd round weekend - as long as I've got my 'mix-swap-mix' done by then...

Ok, 'swap mix' done - looking at either Saturday 5pm for Arsenal v Tottenham or 4.30pm Sunday for Man Utd v Swansea...

... either way I'm intending to make it a 'Bedrock-label-only' session - any favourites from the label from the last 15+ years then post them here and I'll absolutely do my best to fit them in as two teams play football and no-one really gives a fuck about it...

Kicked the Mrs and the kids out for the night,beers in,bong ready,footy on.

mr rossi wrote:
smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Now you mention it maybe something for the FA Cup 3rd round weekend - as long as I've got my 'mix-swap-mix' done by then...

Ok, 'swap mix' done - looking at either Saturday 5pm for Arsenal v Tottenham or 4.30pm Sunday for Man Utd v Swansea...

... either way I'm intending to make it a 'Bedrock-label-only' session - any favourites from the label from the last 15+ years then post them here and I'll absolutely do my best to fit them in as two teams play football and no-one really gives a fuck about it...

Kicked the Mrs and the kids out for the night,beers in,bong ready,footy on.

Enjoy yourself mate - I completely forgot it's my old dear's birthday today so I'm cooking for a few family this evening - no bongs, no footy and no mixlr - sorry fella...

Shame as well 'cos, with a good bit of Hodgy input and Erik B's suggestions, I've got a couple of solid hours worth of Bedrock material.  Outside chance of tomorrow afternoon but would only put it at 30/70.

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Jan 2014 10:00:52)

When is the next sesh Smashy?

Is there one on for the Danes?

mr rossi wrote:

Is there one on for the Danes?

Sorry fella - as you'll have realised (some while ago now), no there wasn't.

Apologies - had the chance to spend the evening with my daughter so fucked the football right off let alone playing any music to accompany it.

Heartened to see that there's still an appetite for it though - any more warm up games before the WC kicks off?

I dunno about that, but surely the Cup final/Champions League final is a good bet.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Big Fella wrote:

Not a live one Fella but click play on this when the coverage starts and it should see you alright...

https://soundcloud.com/smashdad/ks-retrogressive-1

... for added authenticity I can text you the word 'cunt' every half hour or so if you like?

wink

Enjoy the 'game' folks...

smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Not a live one Fella but click play on this when the coverage starts and it should see you alright...

... for added authenticity I can text you the word 'cunt' every half hour or so if you like?

wink

i dont give a fuck about the game smashy but im gonna have a listen tonight while jo watches location location downstairs.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

wink

*chuckles*

Big Fella wrote:

*chuckles*

Always saw you as more of a *chortler* than a *chuckler* if I'm honest BF - don't suppose it makes a fuckload of difference though eh - as long as we're all happy...