Topic: Some recent production...

Hail to the Spleef

Dave Seaman - Holy Ghost (JQP Luminesse mix)

It's just terrible what they say

Orbiter

Shittone

Feel free to have a listen wink

Re: Some recent production...

Like the first two Jon. Some nice moody pads/keys and tight production on the first one and you've had a decent stab at that Dave Seaman remix comp, it's nice and dubby - are you entering formally? Was going to have a pop myself but neither the track or the stems seemed very inspiring, plus the cheeky cunts are requesting that you have to buy a copy of the original track to be able to enter the competition...pffft....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

That rule in the competition is a bit confounding since I received the original and remixes last year as a promo. Buying it would be redundant. It may be a ploy to boost sales/interest, which is all well and good imo, but I wouldn't be too upset if I were to win then get disqualified based on that rule. OK, I would probably be miffed, but it's not like I haven't thought about it.

I've been in a production dry spell for about 6 months and I've only recently started enjoying it again. So, ultimately it was helpful to work on the remix as a way of recharging creativity.

Hmm. Recharging Creativity. Maybe I can sell that one to Christian Paduraru....

JonQPublik wrote:

I've been in a production dry spell for about 6 months and I've only recently started enjoying it again. So, ultimately it was helpful to work on the remix as a way of recharging creativity.

Yeh Remix Comps are really useful for that - either giving you a kick up the arse to stop dicking about and focus on something with a deadline or just as motivation to dust off the headphones again

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14