Topic: Ame mix (March 2014)

First hour of this is superb... Better than Dixon?

https://soundcloud.com/alltimeclubbing/ … nniversary

Re: Ame mix (March 2014)

I can think of about 10 acts off the top of my head that were better than Dixon 20 years ago.

Right but im talking about Dixon cos they're both Innervision...Ame is the less well known of the two

Ame is 2 people. Kristian Beyer & Frank Wiedemann

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

lol cheers Sean

It's a great mix Julesy - especially when they drop Marvin Horsch = Pace. Cheers bredrens.

Last edited by millsy23 (Monday May 2014 05:13:10)

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Tiz a great mix is right. Nice one Jules.

Desperately trying to source tickets for the Innvervisions party in Off Sonar next month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

How come Dixon has suddenly become a benchmark? He was fucking unknown until his recent media frenzy.

Part of the problem

he's the new Sasha - lol

(no he isn't)

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Dermo wrote:

How come Dixon has suddenly become a benchmark? He was fucking unknown until his recent media frenzy.

Those with their finger on the pulse have known about him for ages Dermo.

I think we can all be confident that we all heard of Dixon way before Dermo did.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Yep.

Dermo can at least use media frenzy to enlighten him about djs that we have all known about for years

Last edited by seanc80 (Thursday May 2014 07:59:48)

Heard of him when RA was rolling through their 040's. One of the maybe 15 or so I keep on hand. Its a decent mix.

Tuning in now.......

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

If it wasn't for this board, Dermo would still be listening to Sasha at Shelleys sets.

First time i heard AME was 9 years ago.  Dixon has always been involed in Sonar kollectiv and djed alot in the 90's in berlin and ran nights but he is still quite a new comer when it comes to the likes of AME and jazzanova esp when it comes to producing.  Far to much hype surrounding him.

Last edited by DuFunk (Tuesday May 2014 06:53:47)

You wait three year for him to use an apostrophe and he puts it in the wrong place.

------------

niton (Oct 14)

Is there a download link available for tis?

mr rossi wrote:

use savedeo.com mate

Yes Id really never heard of Dixon before. Find it amusing watching all the sheep jump on to the latest Emperors new clothes buzz, like he’s the new kid on the block even though everyone who’s spazzing on about him haven't bothered mentioning him once in his 20 year career before this year.
He hasn't done a transitions. He’s only just this year on his 20 year anniversary done an essential mix. Like BF pointed out he’s never headlined in Ibiza either.
Yet all of a sudden he's getting name dropped in every topic like he’s the new messiah and pre this year he’s been mentioned about 3 times as a Dj in this boards history. Topics that now question if another dj is as good as Dixon LOL.

Maybe I should be on the fabric cd mailing list if I want to be a hipster in the know and what the latest trends are?

Part of the problem

It takes a lot of guts to admit you've never heard of Dixon. Well done Derms.

------------

niton (Oct 14)

jules72 wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

use savedeo.com mate

Cheers Jules smile

millsy23 wrote:

This crowd know him

millsy23 wrote:

Made me laugh!

Come & join me on the bandwagon ......

http://yourfutureisdigital.com/brighton … ail/dixon/

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back