Re: So Betoko is a bit of a nob, eh?

Maybe a carp rod and a fuck-off big keep net...

Oh defo. There's nothing worse than getting to a lovely lake and there's nowhere to set up camp and lay out the old carp rods for a weekend.
Now, where were we? Aaah yes this Betoko chap beating the shit out of his bird and still larging it like there's no tomorrow.
Where's the justice?? If it meant I got more gigs, my Mrs would look like Whitney after a night out on the lash with Bobby..

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday May 2014 18:32:46)

Part of the problem

never heard of the cunt..is his stuff like salt tank ??, mara ??, nat monday??, breeder, the webster brothers??, no?..
then he can wank right off.

TRUE FAX , Eddie richardson, gentleman gangster, once told me when i was having bird trouble to "always work to the body , never the face".

i dont know if that helps..but you know , its out there in the ether.

old eddie was a feminist in the traditional sense..a firm but fair hand..with gold  sovies on

ETC'NO LONGER AT THE CUTTING EDGE,  SINCE 2001'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday May 2014 02:55:13)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

MattBlack wrote:
ExTractorFan wrote:

Has he been locked up?

He got 7 months as he pleaded guilty, this was last year though so i think hes out soon

How is he producing, creating mixes, touring if he is locked up? Hmmm

And why did she wait seven months to publish the photos, were they being developed at Snappy Snaps?

MarcusGraham wrote:

As Smallman says "Why did he beat her up"? Not saying there's any excuse, but it would be interesting to know why he felt the need to "leave her for dead", must have been pretty pissed off about summet... I don't like half stories.

I hear he only likes his toast done on one side.

Maybe there isn't a reason. Maybe she just was asking for it.

Part of the problem

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10374349_10152427905797867_782753982_n.jpg?oh=9b5a93b11e9d412104ce501771e67aa0&oe=5381AF31&__gda__=1400991070_d20e90376668f299936338ae3c7281c0

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10371985_10152427905342867_1335635496131575960_n.jpg?oh=1c3526c83fc469528ea8a2979d114eb8&oe=538163B2&__gda__=1401005934_c66dc05e57125976db202bc062c89623

A vampire or a victim it depends on who's around...

I think the rule for English treacles is only go out with English men.

Chivalrous, sophisto and huge amounts of fun.

I am of course describing myself.

Why don't you look up dear Abi on Facebook and send her your number Ed, I'm sure she's dying for some male company after the last one kicked the shit out of her.

Maybe send her that pic of you in your naughty little shorts and overly tight birds t-shirt.

Part of the problem

Both great suggestions.

Many thanks.

Know the promoter who's bringing him to India in a month or so... said "it's a year old case and no one knows what really happened" and that he's was told that this 'might' be fame hunting.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Know the promoter who's bringing him to India in a month or so... said "it's a year old case and no one knows what really happened" and that he's was told that this 'might' be fame hunting.

You reckon she tripped and fell?

No surprise to see Rhouses out himself as a woman beater.

In my pomp (1996-2001, obviously ) on the ones and twos..i was known as 'hands of stone'.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Rhouses has got previous with servant bashing.

Part of the problem

is it possible to have a 4 year old baby by the way?

Part of the problem

I reckon it would be pretty cool if a youtube video came out with him getting his ass beat at a gig. Just for the dramz like.

what is dramz, Rhouses?

Part of the problem

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Which is why he pleaded guilty?

when has slapping a bitch up ever affected the fame game anyway? Seems to elevate most.

Part of the problem

Gazza
Collymore
Rhouses.

The holy trinity.

part of the culture in India I believe.

Part of the problem

Abi has a great avatar there

When I play......no dog barks!!!!