Re: So Betoko is a bit of a nob, eh?

Betoko is officialy banned

http://change-underground.com/breaking- … els-betoko

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2014/05/ … ooom-ibiza

Andre Crom! Awesome!

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

I feel fucking amazing now that I know someone I never have or will meet is being punished for something I've heard about on the internet. I might go and stuff my face full of cream cakes and have a wank, to complete the circle of fawning self-satisfaction which constitutes my every waking moment. #lovinglifelovingmyself

Hasn't this chap been tried and convicted in a court of law?

Is the point of all this to ruin him? Or even worse...

Last edited by Big_Fella (Saturday May 2014 13:40:31)

Big Fella wrote:

Absolutely. Starting to feel like he's the real victim in amongst all this. Pretty sickening tbh.

Ben Wand wrote:

I feel fucking amazing now that I know someone I never have or will meet is being punished for something I've heard about on the internet. I might go and stuff my face full of cream cakes and have a wank, to complete the circle of fawning self-satisfaction which constitutes my every waking moment. #lovinglifelovingmyself

I'm feeling you Ben.

No, literally - I am right behind you cupping your arse cheeks with my gloved hands.

sabotini wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Absolutely. Starting to feel like he's the real victim in amongst all this. Pretty sickening tbh.

Oh yes, he is such a victim; he beats a woman half to death.  That’s the only sickening part.

Think the india tour got cancelled and some tantrums are happening.

The prog scene says no to Betoko.

Too right.

smallman1 wrote:

The prog scene says no to Betoko.

Too right.

You are  a few days behind here mincer, please keep up.

ExTractorFan wrote:

http://www.blueprintartists.com/portfolio/betoko/ - theres the list, get to work

...and then there were none.

Beef Jerky Time!

spinnerlg wrote:
ExTractorFan wrote:

http://www.blueprintartists.com/portfolio/betoko/ - theres the list, get to work

...and then there were none.

*takes bow

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/02/16/021512_npr_leif001-6e883630d9fa56bd56fd0e470248aa106161fe82-s6-c30.jpg

This thread has sickened me! 8 pages in and no mention of Geoffrey Boycott

Global Warming, just a load of bullshit!!! (Ahad Adump 02/11/2016)

... and no mention of Justin Lee Collins.

BedRob wrote:

This thread has sickened me! 8 pages in and no mention of Geoffrey Boycott

'fraid i mentioned old geoff on page 4 rob

thus...

i think our geoffrey boycott  liked to 'dip his toe in the water' from time to time
and of course..the 'don' of corrective ministrations , david soul , who really did take this  somewhat niche pursuit onto greater heights.

im sure bruno brookes and duncan norvelle were heavy handed with the fairer sex after drinking heavily at the scotch of st james or stringfellows.

arthur mullard liked to leave a firm impression with his knuckles on a richard as well.
come to think of it , possibly harry h corbertt as well, if he'd be tanning a bottle of fucking grouse and 40 benson's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a previous geoffrey  ....From many many moons ago.

id bring boycott in from the cold.
i admire the way he batters his wifes cunt in on a daily basis. shows he's a man with espirt de corps,joie de vive if you will.

no fucking about with our geoff. hes happy to put the boot in whenever he fucking well can.especially when he's tanned a bottle of grey goose and schnapps.

perhaps the top names in sport can all learn something from our geoff's no nonsense  medieval/witch finder general  approach to dealing with women.

oh to see ap Mcoy flick the hied on claire baldings coupon as he collects the sports personality 3rd place trophy, and  follow up boot to the small of the back , to open the dyke up to the segued brouge of frank warren.

perhaps the super league chairman(maurice setters?) would have the forsight to dip his hands in broken glass and resin before gifting a mild rebuke to gobby karen brady or gabby yorath.

but again, im sure there'll be some crazy PC dictat, which prohibits
senseless violence  towards  women .were going to hell in a handcart i tells ya.

Can i add women football commentators to this  as well. hysterical shrieking does not a hugh johns make.perhaps just  short sharp rabbit punch in this case geoffrey.

tbf, what red blooded bitter middle aged man , whose ship has long since sailed, doesnt like to 'wet his beak' or 'keep his powder dry'. i know the 'iron duke of chingford' certainly does.

all i know its down to us women at the end of the day to do an 'average white band' (pick up the pieces)

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jun 2014 11:46:03)

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

I stand corrected, but in many ways I'm glad i am

Global Warming, just a load of bullshit!!! (Ahad Adump 02/11/2016)

At times, you see the darkness.

You can tell he's a woman beater Betoko.

It's in the eyes.

And t-shirt.

A t-shirt says a lot about a man.

Part of the problem

Oh! The power of the Internet!

Prog God

What a cunt using the personal statement regarding the incident to promote his music. Of course he is sorry.

https://pulseradio.net/articles/2014/08 … -statement

Last edited by Skydney (Tuesday Aug 2014 02:48:17)

"An incident between my manager and I"

Yoy beat a woman black and blue you lame fuck. .....

"I've done a lot of soul searching alone in the studio, and have been in reflective mood when it comes to music"

My heart pumps piss for you you poor hard done by man

I'll be wearing my Botoko hashtag armband to Bedrock.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.