Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Simply stating facts.

Nothing wrong with The Championship Simon.

Aaaaw they can always buy another Andy Carroll

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne … t-for-exit

Part of the problem

£80m? Take the money and run.

Luis Suarez's stadium ban is so strict that Liverpool must take their 2014/15 team pic outside Anfield if they want him in it. [FIFA]

dutchy101 wrote:

£80m? Take the money and run.

This ^

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Chewey Luis just wont let it go

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/2 … Cup-Suarez

A GROUP of Irish cyclists who travelled to Liverpool to raise money for the victims of the Hillsborough disaster have been left stranded after thieves stole their bikes and equipment.

The six Limerick cycling enthusiasts - who are members of charity Cycle 4 Sick Children - arrived in the UK yesterday morning after travelling by ferry in a van which also stored their equipment.

Before setting off on the charity cycle, the group decided to go on a tour of Anfield and parked the van outside the famous stadium.

However, when they finished the tour they discovered their bikes, equipment and clothing - worth more than €30,000 - had all been taken from the van.

Last night, Liam Mulcahy said the group have are “devastated” and begged the thieves to return the bikes.

“We haven't a clue what to do, we are literally stranded - we are absolutely devastated. “They broke a side window and took our luggage, our clothes, our equipment, our money and out passports - everything.

“We don't have a clue what we are going to do now. We came over to try and do a bit for the victims of the Hillsborough disaster and this happened.”

Liam said he had been planning the trip for months along with his friends Gerry Finn, Richie Cleary, Barry O'Byrne, Stephen O'Meara and Pat Culligan.

He said each of the men had spent thousands on their bikes in recent years and regularly raised cash for charity. Last night, Liam appealed to the robbers to return their bikes. “We are not looking for or gear or clothes or even our cash back.

“The lads just want their bikes back"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrPuZqjCQAAU5T-.jpg

fangs for the memories*

* ©mattblack

SimonR

I can't believe simonr is still defending him.

Uruguayans and dippers are very similar. They support scum rather than denounce them. Cunts.

Especially big nose. The fucking little hobbit.

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

A GROUP of Irish cyclists who travelled to Liverpool to raise money for the victims of the Hillsborough disaste.........

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … an-7341381

Justice for the 6

Part of the problem

Looks like Suarez wasnt the first "biter"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrTo3qfIAAAI3rs.jpg:large

£70million and no Sanchez.

simonr will be crying but I think that's a good deal for the dippers. I'm sure Lallana and Lambert will more than adequately replace the rodent (Suarez not simonr).

Mr Boring wrote:

simonr will be crying but I think that's a good deal for the dippers. I'm sure Lallana and Lambert will more than adequately replace the rodent (Suarez not simonr).

this still isn't official so value could be higher - but yes looking like the club want rid and willing to take a hit on their £80M valuation

Rodgers wants to spend the money received on a big game player - so summer shopping not finished yet

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Saturday Jul 2014 11:38:32)

Sanchez has said he wants to go to Arsenal and Liverpool doesnt interest him, apparently

MattBlack wrote:

Sanchez has said he wants to go to Arsenal and Liverpool doesnt interest him, apparently

the Wenger myth continues...

It's 75 million Euros, which is 63 million quid. Slightly more than the club taking a simple 'hit' on their valuation. They were being greedy Scouse cheeseboards as usual and completely overestimated his current value. He's damaged goods, hence the lower price. A stonking WC and a season in the Champs League without biting anybody or cheating like a fucking bastard when the Dippers aren't winning 5-0 after three minutes and he would have made a world record fee, no doubt in my mind. As it is, the club are missing out on more money because of his utter stupidity. No doubt Rodgers will spend half of that on trying to prise Barclay away from City or some other ludicrous overspend in the Andy Caroll vein - funny thing about Sanchez too. Word is he REALLY, REALLY doesn't want to go and play on Merseyside. Wonder why.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Saturday Jul 2014 11:56:56)

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

this still isn't official so value could be higher - but yes looking like the club want rid and willing to take a hit on their £80M valuation

Rodgers wants to spend the money received on a big game player - so summer shopping not finished yet

Liverpool want rid? Giver over.

They're making Barcelona trigger Suarez's release clause.

Liverpool bought Suarez a few months after he bit someone and then backed him when racially abused Evra - that club have no problem with his latest bite.

Sorry Strudders but you're deluding yourself if you think Liverpool have any say in this.

I'll be glad to see the back of him whatever

shaunstrudwick wrote:

I'll be glad to see the back of him whatever

Not forgiven him for the racism?

He can't control himself and he's proved he can't change

Suarez or Dermo?

shaunstrudwick wrote:

looking like the club want rid and willing to take a hit on their £80M valuation

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest- … -on-suarez

BlobFish wrote:

The club have done all they can over a sustained period of time to try to keep Luis at Liverpool. It is with great reluctance and following lengthy discussions we have eventually agreed to his wishes to move to Spain for new experiences and challenges.

Suarez is bigger than Liverpool FC.

No player should be bigger than the club so the dippers did the right thing by letting Suarez move on to the big pond.

Just heard Roy Evans say Suarez is a great footballer and will be sorely missed, yes they cannot condone the things he did but he has seen worse on a football pitch....... what Roy you mean racism.

Conveniently forgotten by the shameless disgraceful football club.