Re: Phoenix from the ashes

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
BedRob wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

need to get out the tom daley.towie/nelson mandela/ my neighbours retro bar/tales from the square mile/captains wheel/tuning fork posts to pass then down to my grandchildren....i want them read out when i have my viking funeral burning down the river roding,, can you make sure jo comes with me prefrabley alive , shed like that.

ETC'not bothering to spell anything correctly now'

Get all your posts copied into MS word and try and find a VERY good proof reader mate lol

i dont know how to do that mate, jo is taking care of all that for my blog whucj ive been piutting off for ages.

she 'handles' that sort of thing, when not out selling hat pins at between 1am ant 9am then coming home with her hair matted with spunk.

i'll be like that master mind radge in 'se7en' pouring out his mind on paper in thousands of journals...."On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing."

Become vengeance, glenn Become wrath.

It's impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.

BY FUCKING JOVE THATS IT!!!

Lets start a blog
Prog - The last outpost

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Re: Phoenix from the ashes

MattBlack wrote:
Presto wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Is that Cigar forum still going?

It appears so.
http://www.herfersparadise.org/portal/m … ame=Forums

One final raid, for old times sake?