Topic: The Uncle John Hegelian Wheel of Meat Deception

Are we being played? Is The Great One employing a masterstroke of reverse psychology to encourage forum members to 'self-police' and rinse out the nonsense once and for all?

He did say 'might' in his announcement...I've seen more tenderness, brotherhood and togetherness in the last 24 hours than ever before. We've had regrets, apologies, outings, recriminations and the cleansing of troubled souls aplenty.

Are we being tested? Can we rise to the challenge and prove our worth?

Re: The Uncle John Hegelian Wheel of Meat Deception

Ben Wand wrote:

Are we being played? Is The Great One employing a masterstroke of reverse psychology to encourage forum members to 'self-police' and rinse out the nonsense once and for all?

He did say 'might' in his announcement...I've seen more tenderness, brotherhood and togetherness in the last 24 hours than ever before. We've had regrets, apologies, outings, recriminations and the cleansing of troubled souls aplenty.

i hereby promise to vote labour if john keeps this board going.

if im part responsible with my rants, ill stop them.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

There's been outpourings of positiveness that haven't been seen around here for many a year (with the exception of one or two bad apples who take joy in upsetting the apple cart).

I have to say,I approve.

Ben Wand wrote:

LOL, I thought the same thing.

I love you Flares.

Indeed, could be a canny move from our prog overlord

An open letter to John Digweed

Dear John

When you cut your teeth at renaissance – WE WERE THERE
When you released the groundbreaking “Northern Exposure” - WE WERE THERE
When you set up Bedrock records - WE WERE THERE
When you hammered the granny out of heaven on your monthly Bedrock Thursday night, causing some of us to miss 12 Friday workdays a year - WE WERE THERE
When you sold those poorly made “fruit of the Loom” Bedrock Tees - WE WERE THERE (and bought them)
When you play all over the globe - WE ARE THERE
When you produce your own weekly Radio show - WE LISTEN IN
When you took a slash in the bogs at Matter – SIMON WAS PROBABLY THERE

Don’t do this john, I implore you. Fuck it, you can’t do this John

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

Indeed, could be a canny move from our prog overlord

An open letter to John Digweed

Dear John

When you cut your teeth at renaissance – WE WERE THERE
When you released the groundbreaking “Northern Exposure” - WE WERE THERE
When you set up Bedrock records - WE WERE THERE
When you hammered the granny out of heaven on your monthly Bedrock Thursday night, causing some of us to miss 12 Friday workdays a year - WE WERE THERE
When you sold those poorly made “fruit of the Loom” Bedrock Tees - WE WERE THERE (and bought them)
When you play all over the globe - WE ARE THERE
When you produce your own weekly Radio show - WE LISTEN IN
When you took a slash in the bogs at Matter – SIMON WAS PROBABLY THERE

Don’t do this john, I implore you. Fuck it, you can’t do this John

I did my first E watching John. Love at first site it was.

Was only my second clubbing gig. It was at Sankeys in 05 I think. An extended set. Magical and I stayed all night Real drivers.

I played football for curzon Ashton at the time and turned up completely of my tits. My dad knew something was wrong.

John you owe me. I got a right telling off  for that shoddy performance one Saturday at Ashton moss.

You ruined my football career John. Please don't spoil my work one.

It would crumble the most hardened of folk listening to these tales of happy carefree times.

Do the right thing John

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

It would crumble the most hardened of folk listening to these tales of happy carefree times.

Do the right thing John

i even bought that journey by dj thing back in 1993.

..one of my most memorable close up and personal viewings of the great man  was at  a 'mount universe' new year eves party at the alexander palace 1996.

some mong in work won V.I.P. tickets with backstage passes from NME  and didint want to go .
i bravely took his place.

, sitting crosslegged opp sasha who was wearing a red turtle neck that finished  just above the navel..phowarrrr!!.
diggers opted for a more laid back t shirt and jeans look. i stared at him like an arc angel of light and love for 39 seconds and he bashfully looked away and called for secrurity.....
i commend this statement to the house.
as a side note of no interest  he played a really interesting mix of legend b's 'lost in love', and i wore a lovely fitted william hunt shirt with huge collars like that kid in the  backstreet kids  in the beano'

as lloyd cole would say from the comotions 'i was much happier then'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 09:23:15)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I lost my virginity whilst listening to John Digweed's Journeys by DJ mix CD. There, I said it. If that doesn't reach inside the conscience of our Great Leader and bring a lump to his throat, then I don't know what will. It certainly brought a lump to the throat of the young strumpet I was with, but I digress somewhat...

Ben Wand wrote:

I lost my virginity whilst listening to John Digweed's Journeys by DJ mix CD. There, I said it. If that doesn't reach inside the conscience of our Great Leader and bring a lump to his throat, then I don't know what will. It certainly brought a lump to the throat of the young strumpet I was with, but I digress somewhat...

was it atlantic oceans 'waterfall'??

Just think how good that shag could have been if you had heard John's Ren.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

I was all done by Deep Inside. Pity, if I'd held off the vinegar stroke until Open Up it might have seemed more appropriate.

Ben Wand wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

I was all done by Deep Inside. Pity, if I'd held off the vinegar stroke until Open Up it might have seemed more appropriate.

On a slightly related topic, i always like to flick the multi changer CD system over to Chumbawamba's seminal 1997 hit moments before the "money shot" appears on the horizon

I also shout Jumanji at the top of my voice

Last edited by BedRob (Wednesday Jul 2014 09:53:34)

Filed under Reg

Ben Wand wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

Perhaps if you'd skipped forward to 'Keep on Truckin' you might have lasted a bit longer.

Beef Jerky Time!

John saw Flaresey flouting the ban with his multi-alias tactics, realised he'd finally lost any semblance of board-control and the thing was just a liability.

Once BedRob realises who is to blame I wouldn't want to be in Flaresey's shoes because I've heard Rob is a bit tasty, if you know what I mean.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

chromosome_junction wrote:

I've heard Rob is a bit tasty, if you know what I mean.

Are you saying he's better looking than Kirk Norcross?

What a complete shambollic shambles of a shamola.

My crying mong meter literally shot off the scale whilst measuring some of the threads.

Part of the problem