Topic: Possible destinations...

How about here?
http://www.dance-forums.com/

草泥马

Re: Possible destinations...

I'm sure they'll be grateful for the new members.

We can post in the General Dance Discussion forum, so as not to piss any serious salsa folks off.

草泥马

I propose we all just move en masse to TranceAddict and wreck the place. The silly fuckers seem to be a tad confused on what progressive house actually is...there's rich pickings over there for the dedicated mind terrorist.

Ben Wand wrote:

I propose we all just move en masse to TranceAddict and wreck the place. The silly fuckers seem to be a tad confused on what progressive house actually is...there's rich pickings over there for the dedicated mind terrorist.

that did actually make me chuckle

Filed under Reg

Christ is that forum still going, i remember trying to post a mix on there once and had to jump through so many hoops i nearly didnt bother

God, I remember the days of board raids way back when!

Prog God

Most people are on Football365 these days.

mercuryserver?

Prefer to start afresh..happy to.work with bedrock techies on this...website name, server setup, db build and migration

Fibonacci sequence, yes I can count

There is always Herf's Cigar Board

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

snowstorm wrote:

There is always Herf's Cigar Board

I'm surprised it's still going and that all of it's users haven't died yet from lung cancer.

munkyn wrote:

Prefer to start afresh..happy to.work with bedrock techies on this...website name, server setup, db build and migration

As previously mentioned, my hosting package is pretty decent, so I'd be happy to assist.  I'm not a web admin though...

loopdokter wrote:
munkyn wrote:

As previously mentioned, my hosting package is pretty decent, so I'd be happy to assist.  I'm not a web admin though...

as theres not been a rush  I haven't been rushing to build it loopdokter

Last edited by munkyn (Tuesday Jul 2014 11:25:52)

Is Loopy clearing out all his unread threads after coming home from a holiday?

I thought people only did this with work e-mail?

can we resurrect the GU board?

Mr Boring wrote:

Is Loopy clearing out all his unread threads after coming home from a holiday?

I thought people only did this with work e-mail?

Nope.  Just having a bit more time to enjoy work. wink

drwho13 wrote:

can we resurrect the GU board?

if the great Digweed ejection comes, then I think it would be wise to start afresh from the ground up, still up for building (and they will come) however it seems a distant option

Last edited by munkyn (Friday Jul 2014 11:33:49)