Topic: On a serious note - sign this petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/david-c … ild-abuse?

Just Add Sunshine

Re: On a serious note - sign this petition

I do love how the straights are now being proactive all of a sudden because this pops up on BBC news or in the Daily Mail. Certain individuals have been talking about this for years and been roundly derided for it.

Repeat after me: There's no place like drone, there's no place like drone, there's no place like drone...

Why the fuck would anyone want to molest Vanessa Feltz?

MattBlack wrote:

Kermit loves her

MattBlack wrote:

He must have been desperate

I think a lot of hard work from Bill Moloney and his Pie and Mash films are getting a lot of attention finally Ben.

Last edited by MarcusGraham (Sunday Jul 2014 14:33:08)

Just Add Sunshine

Maloney is a gobshite, an agent provocateur if you will. Much of what he says has been said before, by others. Like Icke and most of the conspiritards he recycles information - it gets quite tedious after a while. The Elm guest house story has been floating around for years, plenty of people have stuck their noses into it and the snowball keeps on growing. It's old news.

I have to laugh at the sad faces around the luncheon table whining because 'Rolf has ruined my childhood'...Harris is the tip of the iceberg. The old dears might start taking a bit of fucking notice when 'Sir' Cliff gets outed, which isn't far away I might add. The cunt knew the net was closing in which is why he renounced his British citizenship for Barbadian. Always been speculation about his sexuality, it's just the rumours didn't extend to the under 12's. He's a nonce. Get used to it, because more gold-plated reputations are going under.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Sunday Jul 2014 15:54:49)

Get the feeling a lot of people will be wishing they took the blue pill when this really kicks off.

Never had a doubt about Richards or Edmonds and Forsyth. Although a lot of people do fuck off their passport for Caribbean ones to avoid tax. Maybe he's dodging both.

Part of the problem

Why dont they just arrest the 1980s and have done with it, its all Magiie Thatchers fault

Ben Wand wrote:

Maloney is a gobshite, an agent provocateur if you will. Much of what he says has been said before, by others. Like Icke and most of the conspiritards he recycles information - it gets quite tedious after a while. The Elm guest house story has been floating around for years, plenty of people have stuck their noses into it and the snowball keeps on growing. It's old news.

I have to laugh at the sad faces around the luncheon table whining because 'Rolf has ruined my childhood'...Harris is the tip of the iceberg. The old dears might start taking a bit of fucking notice when 'Sir' Cliff gets outed, which isn't far away I might add. The cunt knew the net was closing in which is why he renounced his British citizenship for Barbadian. Always been speculation about his sexuality, it's just the rumours didn't extend to the under 12's. He's a nonce. Get used to it, because more gold-plated reputations are going under.

I get that it's old news, but I don't understand your dislike for Maloney, he's confronting politicians, making loud accusations others are scared to make, using social media to great effect and making people take notice. Most importantly, this is hitting the headlines and more people are calling for a proper investigation.

Just Add Sunshine