Topic: Bedrock - Ground_under Ibiza

Just gave the club mix a twirl. It's quite anthemy, decent listen so far.

Any thoughts?

haha I love that Digweed doesn't even care about the forum anymore, that he didn't bother to put up a sticky for this release.

Re: Bedrock - Ground_under Ibiza

Got it from Beatport yesterday (was surprised to find out, after some research, that it wasn't the most expensive place to get it. I've so far listened to the singles of the club tracks. My favorite is the Eagles & Butterflies-track. Sasha Caressi also did an interesting track, seems he's turning his sound more Alan Fitzpatricky, rather than his normal Napoli techno.

coupon code ' lovemusic ' will give you 15% OFF on beatport. Got to buy a few extra singles with this.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

coupon code ' lovemusic ' will give you 15% OFF on beatport.

Will try that cheers smile

The Ian O'Donavon and Sasha Caressi tracks are my favs

The first CD is great but the vocals on the JvM track dont really sit well with the "poolside" vibe IMO - its a bit scary / droney for sipping a San Miguel on a deckchair.  Other than that, its all good.

The club disc is full of great stuff.  Agree with MattBlack those are my favourites too. 

A shame that disc 2 is not mixed really - the DJs will download the separate tracks so why not mix the CD for home use? Seems a bit silly to me.

Yeah, just heard the club mix... the versus mixing was great, but this one is a bit, "this can't be diggers, can it?"

Sounds good this, like the King Unique and Charlie May tracks on the first mix!

Just Add Sunshine

Bit annoying its only the dub mix of the Stavros track on the club CD, but I guess Bedrock can't give away all the bombs at once.

Charlie May's a genius. The album sounds great so far.

There's definitely a Sasha-esque circa 2000 vibe to some of the tunes. Reach for the lazers type of stuff. Muscular and loving it.