Topic: This man speaketh the truth

草泥马

Re: This man speaketh the truth

Inspired by:

Story of my life.

I met a beautiful girl who wasn't crazy and I managed to fuck that one up.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Crazy girls = freaky sex. Which is always good.

Downside to this is having to sleep with one eye open just in case she decides she wants to slice off your testicles during the night.

Presto wrote:

Crazy girls = freaky sex. Which is always good.

Downside to this is having to sleep with one eye open just in case she decides she wants to slice off your testicles during the night.

This. Defo this every time.

Fuck and run

does being casually overwhelmed with extreme violence via a variety of bbq tooling (spatualas, tongs , long forks) on your immediate release from  drug and alcohol rehabilltation, roding, essex by your mrs in front of applauding council paving kerb workers count as crazy , and not to mention putting powdered glass in my  food when the mood took her.

crazy times my friends.i thought theyd never end.

taking out a loan secured  on the house and forging my signature without my knowledge was a tad unusual as well.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Aug 2014 01:07:58)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Powdered glass?!

Crikey, that is bonkers!

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

does being casually overwhelmed with extreme violence via a variety of bbq tooling (spatualas, tongs , long forks) on your immediate release from  drug and alcohol rehabilltation, roding, essex by your mrs in front of applauding council paving kerb workers count as crazy , and not to mention putting powdered glass in my  food when the mood took her.

crazy times my friends.i thought theyd never end.

taking out a loan secured  on the house and forging my signature without my knowledge was a tad unusual as well.

lol.
'What's your name love?'
'Er....Glen....Glen Linghorn'

lol!!!...i wouldnt mind, i only found out when i went to complete on the new house.

5 fackin grand. id rather the powdered 'house of fraser' decanter in my breakfast tea, not that the cnt made any breakfast tea.

i gave her everything, a bon viveur lifestyle, never a dull moment, her own space(about 140 hours a week)and what do i get in return....

5 large tea leafed off me, thats what!

ETC'people said i was easily led, and they were half right'

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

her own space(about 140 hours a week)

lol the best marriage.

Yeah these miss you nights...... they're the longest

Makes my exes seem like completely normal and stable people tbh.