Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

I'd take Loic Remy at The Bridge.

He'd do a job for us if Costa got injured.

when, you mean

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

nitron wrote:

Superb shot across the bows of Merseyside from Van Gaal today. Underwhelmed by United's performance dicking a strong Liverpool side, yet glowing tributes to beating an understrength and clearly disinterested European champions. Classic deflection and subtle wind up of Brent to boot, who no doubt will tell us if he's wearing ladies underwear by the time LVG has finished with him. Mouthwatering spat potential with the likes of Jose, Wenger and Big Sam. Can't wait.

LVG is a winner - makes the appointment of Moyes last season even more embarrassing

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

smallman1 wrote:

Maybe he doesnt want to be back up to Costa

apparently the first thing Van Gaal did was to get all the United lads to fuck a disabled sixteen year old Moldovan hooker he took over from his place in the Hague, one by one, with him taking her first to demonstrate Dutch standards. Luke Shaw had a pretty small cock I'm told and could barely muster a teaspoonful for the moneyshot which is why he was sent training on his own. Wellbeck and Rooney made an absolute mess of her though.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Maybe he doesnt want to be back up to Costa

i think we'll be ok, much better equipped this time round.

steven caulker and jordan mutch are great signings, as was maurico isla the chilean international and  juve right/wing back.

rio, im not so sure., but it looks as if remy is staying and he and charlie austin should be enough.

tarrabt is being given another shot at getting fit and the premierships best kept secret ali faurlin our argentine defensive midfielder returns after a year out with an acl.

junior hoilett is at last showing the form he had at blackburn. we spunked 5 million on matty phillips(chosen over tom ince) a goalscoring winger  from blackpool last year and he is returning after 6 months out .

the core that got us up; rob green , barton, nedum onhura, armand traore, danny simpson are in my opinion steady premiership bog standard players.

i'll be dissapointed if 'h' doesnt get in leroy fer the dutch midfielder from norwich and troy deeny from watford.

i reckon 12/13th isnt out of the question.

if only someone would buy shaun wright phillips , bobby zamora and jermain jeanas

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Aug 2014 00:34:17)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I have no idea if this lad is any kop or not, but it'll be a welcome addition to the mighty lillywhites back line.  He looks latin so he must be good, right?

http://zetaestaticos.com/mediterraneo/img/noticias/0/772/772586_1.jpg

Yant wrote:

I have no idea if this lad is any kop or not, but it'll be a welcome addition to the mighty lillywhites back line.  He looks latin so he must be good, right?

http://zetaestaticos.com/mediterraneo/img/noticias/0/772/772586_1.jpg

Good strong neck there and a lovely mouth full of delph

Filed under Reg

Slight tully yak tho.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

the core that got us up; rob green , barton, nedum onhura, armand traore, danny simpson are in my opinion steady premiership bog standard players.

Rob Green gets a lot of unfair stick, glad hes rated highly by you guys

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Rob Green is a fan of Ninja Tune.

Tru fax.

chromosome_junction wrote:

apparently the first thing Van Gaal did was to get all the United lads to fuck a disabled sixteen year old Moldovan hooker he took over from his place in the Hague, one by one, with him taking her first to demonstrate Dutch standards. Luke Shaw had a pretty small cock I'm told and could barely muster a teaspoonful for the moneyshot which is why he was sent training on his own. Wellbeck and Rooney made an absolute mess of her though.

wrong but gen lol

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Is Chromosome Junction a monostereo alias?

草泥马

You have to laugh at Nitron, trying to learn a Salford accent in his London bedsit, in his 1992 black and red umbro bench jacket, arcing gobs of cum into his own hair because a team full of players suddenly fighting for their United careers beat a Liverpool side that didn't even have their major summer signings in it.

草泥马

Man U fans react to the news that Howard Webb is retiring;

http://www.regista-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/0528pod16.jpg

Yant wrote:

Man U fans react to the news that Howard Webb is retiring;

http://www.regista-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/0528pod16.jpg

touch of a young diggers , last on the right  of that pic.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Is that a towel the portly chap has tucked into his tied around his belly top, nice forward thinking.

Like.

Just wiping off the disappointment of last season, no doubt.

Eh Yant, you see that gold badge on the white sleeve, you get that for winning the Premiership.

I wouldn't know, mate.

haha

Frank Lampard arrived at Manchester City today and says he's settled in well, adding,

"I recognize many of the fans from the time they supported Chelsea"

Beijing Dave wrote:

You have to laugh at Nitron, trying to learn a Salford accent in his London bedsit, in his 1992 black and red umbro bench jacket, arcing gobs of cum into his own hair because a team full of players suddenly fighting for their United careers beat a Liverpool side that didn't even have their major summer signings in it.

Dave's clearly rattled by LVG's arrival at Old Trafford.

I thought Nitron is an Arsenal fan with a dislike for Saint Ferguson.

I've already said I think van Gaal will do well at United.

The messiah worship of van Gaal from United fans (before they've even properly kicked a ball under his management) is actually akin to Liverpool fan's Rafa love-in though.

草泥马

Big Lou is akin to David Bowie, while Rafa is akin to H out of Steps.

How dare you compare them.

RIP H

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/signs2006/stepsy.jpg

Big Fella wrote:

Big Lou is akin to David Bowie, while Rafa is akin to H out of Steps.

How dare you compare them.

Can't see Butthead winning Big Cup in his first year though.

草泥马