Re: Golf

Good attempted retort. Ineffective though.

草泥马

Dave, you're a man in your thirties who's clearly never had a meaningful relationship. You compare yourselves to others based on A-level results, University attended, trabbs and whether they are one of the "funny people". Seriously, sort yourself out before having a pop at others - it's time to grow up.

Boring, you know very little about me despite what you may think.

Not one of your darts has hit the target. But you can keep going, I'll let you have another handful to throw.

You're a pedant who is trying to belittle Smashdad using some faux-intellectual on-upmanship. You got called out for it, now you've got shitty about it. That's the state of play as I see it.

草泥马

David, you really ought to read that projection link. Belittling people in an attempt to assert intellectual dominance is classic UMB.

Brilliant third day and this final round is even better. No idea who's goner win. Hope they get round tonight 'cause I'm fucking tired.

Happy fucking days, I've won a fortune.  Had McIlroy at £100 e/w and Mickelson at £50 e/w

Grant wrote:

Happy fucking days, I've won a fortune.  Had McIlroy at £100 e/w and Mickelson at £50 e/w

Superb!  i'll have a pint of black please mate.

I'm shit at betting generally, but win a fair bit in the golf almost every time.