Re: Golf

That's a Cardinal sin right there, Grant. You know how this will play out now, don't you?

I know the drill, but it's nice backing someone at 34-1 and them doing well when you thought they would. I've got half a dozen decent bets and covered a lot of bases.

Got a feeling Rose is going to nick this. Incredible putt on the 18th yesterday. Speith showing signs of a nosebleed.

dutchy101 wrote:

Got a feeling Rose is going to nick this. Incredible putt on the 18th yesterday. Speith showing signs of a nosebleed.

Yeh - people are backing Mikelsen but Rose impressed me more yesterday

Speith outstanding.

Glad he won.

Got my money back and a little bit more on McIlroy and a fair tickle from Rose - if he'd have won, if have got a decent whack.

Love betting on golf, one of life's little pleasures.

smallman1 wrote:

Speith outstanding.

Glad he won.

Fearless performance

Gutted he missed that putt at the end to win the tournament at -19.

Had Speith at 10-1.

Not quite sure what to spend my tenner on.

Great swing he has, takes it back and drops the club on to the ball on the same plane, slightly reminiscent of Davis Love III. Very cool head on him.

Last edited by Ahad Adump (Monday Apr 2015 01:49:41)

Knackered as usual

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00796/golf-countydown-460_796857c.jpg

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantou … 57717.html

Starts Thursday cant wait 3 days sold out, I head down on Friday some big names at this years supporting rory's foundation.  A course in the top 5 in the world yet the british open haven't yet to hold it there!   Weather looks shit as per but will make it tricky.

Last edited by DuFunk (Tuesday May 2015 08:00:14)

DuFunk wrote:

A course in the top 5 in the world yet the british open have yet to hold it there! .

Any clues from that?

JFT 39

Amazing backdrop on most of those holes.  Shame it always pisses it down in norn iron.

poirot wrote:
DuFunk wrote:

A course in the top 5 in the world yet the british open have yet to hold it there! .

Any clues from that?

Add something useful or go back into your burrow.

Why do you think the British Open don't have it there DF?

When was it last at Portrush?

The 50's its back in 2019 but personally think RCD is a better all round course and more of a challenge also more room for hospitality etc.  Some courses on the open rota don't deserve to be and aren't proper links Hoylake springs to mind.  Unsure why courses here have been ignored for so long maybe due to us being part of UK yet not counted as British mainland.

DuFunk wrote:

due to us being part of UK yet not counted as British mainland.

N.Ireland isn't part of the British mainland.

JFT 39

I'm sure DuFunk has tried to walk it a few times.

Rory on the rampage. My mate put £20 each way on him at 250-1 this weekend. This could be very good for him.

***Edit***

Glad to see Rory stacked it towards the end and my mate won fuck all.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Monday Jun 2015 04:50:10)

DuFunk wrote:

Some courses on the open rota don't deserve to be and aren't proper links Hoylake springs to mind.

How so?