Topic: Digweed's new Mix?

posted on his facebook....
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12985480_10153506126399109_7788677034273021923_n.jpg?oh=d949469aa3397092c9f796f6ac951069&oe=57BF57BE

Re: Digweed's new Mix?

A two hour studio mix with absolutely no Bedrock rehashes on it would be boss.

Once you go FLAC. You never go back.

LoL

Vegetarians can all FUCK OFF

Studio essential mix please

Doesn't mess with the classics.

Either the next part of the S&D b2b tour

Or

A release of the b2b from MoS

Its just like an enigma. Like the missing piece of the jigsaw OOOOOOH!!

Just as long as it sounds like all the others

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

lol.

And it doesn't have that not-so-unique tired, rinsed-to-bits sound that has been the trademark of anything 'progressive house' has had to offer over the past 10 years

Last edited by seanc80 (Tuesday Apr 2016 14:36:26)

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

erik.b wrote:

Or

Anyone heard anything from the Master Series essential mix-rumor that was floating around the boards a week or two ago? You bet they recorded MOS so an essential mix from there would be a bigger likelihood, than a studio essential mix.

Homegrove wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Or

Anyone heard anything from the Master Series essential mix-rumor that was floating around the boards a week or two ago? You bet they recorded MOS so an essential mix from there would be a bigger likelihood, than a studio essential mix.

Yeh it's DJ shadow

Republik of Saddleworth

I'll certainly take that too.

seanc80 wrote:

lol.

And it doesn't have that not-so-unique tired, rinsed-to-bits sound that has been the trademark of anything 'progressive house has had to offer over the past 10 years

Meow Sean. You could always go and hang around the Mano le Tough message board.

Last edited by Dermatron (Tuesday Apr 2016 13:33:40)

I have absolutely no idea what it could be.

Hope that helps.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

A two hour studio mix with absolutely no Bedrock rehashes on it would be boss.

LOL

Didn't he say that the last Live in album was the last one he was doing for a while so live at MOS seems very unlikely

As a commercial release yeah.

Dermatron wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

lol.

And it doesn't have that not-so-unique tired, rinsed-to-bits sound that has been the trademark of anything 'progressive house has had to offer over the past 10 years

Before he became a DJ, Mano le Tough had a band called Hang Tough.

LOL.

Dermatron wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

lol.

At least if I did it it wouldn't be as result of being forcibly removed squire lol

Last edited by seanc80 (Tuesday Apr 2016 14:35:54)

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

seanc80 wrote:
Dermatron wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

lol.

At least if I did it it wouldn't be as result of being forcibly removed squire lol

lol. To be fair, that self imposed few months as a new poster on Dads@Home.net has done the world of good to Dermsy's angst.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

millsy23 wrote:
seanc80 wrote:
Dermatron wrote:

lol. To be fair, that self imposed few months as a new poster on Dads@Home.net has done the world of good to Dermsy's angst.

Yea but you'll always know what he's capable of. Memories never fade when you've done what he has done in the past.

Even though Dermo's an absolute moron, I still bloody love him.

MattBlack wrote:

Didn't he say that the last Live in album was the last one he was doing for a while so live at MOS seems very unlikely

If it was them b2b then it wouldnt be a Live in......

Uncle John and Sasha are returning to GU for one last hurrah.

It's Sasha and Digweed in Ibiza and I intend to be there throwing the fregadero de la cocina (kitchen sink in Spanish) at it.

fletcher wrote:

Studio essential mix please

Would love to hear a new one of these....his mid-90's e-mixes still up there on the all-time list

Does anyone get excited by mixes any more? They generally get 2 to 3 plays and it's onto the next mix/radioshow/live set. I could probably think of 5 mix albums in the last 15 years i'd happily dust the CD player off for.