Re: Annoy the Bedrock forum with a single sentence

My life has been a raging success but it has come so easily to me I've never had to work for any of it.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

Ed Smallman is the most bang on ledge on the board who hardly ever has a reg.

Wayne Lineker will be showcasing Diggers embryonic Talents at his new enterprise 'Essex House' this weekend ,  With Micky Norcross and Mark Wright supplying percussion on the Bongos.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jun 2016 17:32:19)

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Request a ban for Glenn.

harsh.but fair.

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

The eponymous Carl Cox Global Mix cd from 2002 was an Event horizon journey into the High Dojo Of Prog and  should be compulsory listening to those that wish to embark on such a journey,  and thus circumnavigate  the outer limits of unknown pleasures of EDM Utopia.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jun 2016 18:06:47)

The Shawshank Redemption is a load of sentimental bollocks.

The Wire is massively overrated.

Idris Elba is a shit actor.

Sir Cliff Richard is not a nonce. Whatsoever.

Oakenfold is a much better dj than either John or Sasha

Chaps, you're supposed to write something that is either true or at the very least plausible.

Fuckin load of auld shite this is

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Saints and sinners -  pushing too hard, is fuckin shoite

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

The eponymous Carl Cox Global Mix cd from 2002 was an Event horizon journey into the High Dojo Of Prog and  should be compulsory listening to those that wish to embark on such a journey,  and thus circumnavigate  the outer limits of unknown pleasures of EDM Utopia.

Lol...how eloquent!

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

Boring wrote:

Chaps, you're supposed to write something that is either true or at the very least plausible.

Fair enough, Boring.

If it was a choice between the two, I'd take Flares over Hannu as a flatmate.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

Hop_Head wrote:

If it was a choice between the two, I'd take Flares over Hannu as a flatmate.

LOL

Post your top 10 Country and Western Songs.

Dave needs absolutely no help when it comes to starting threads.

I think you have to be playing disco and be dressed like David Mancuso in a non ironic way to use a rotary mixer.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

I am the only poster on this forum who has penetrated more vaginas than started new threads

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Well sure if you're counting Thai prostitutes.  I'd be inclined to keep those proclivities to myself but each to their own.

Many people on this board still think it's 1995

This board is full of youthful males with cracking heads of hair who go out all the time.

Ed,  why would that annoy anyone?