Re: Leeds United 2017/18 Official Promotion Thread

My mate who i used to sit next to, when i were a season ticket holder myself, who still goes through thick and thin informs me that we arent good enough to go up. He doesn't even think we will reach the play-offs. Ive disagreed but he's rarely wrong to be fair.

Last edited by Dermatron (Wednesday Feb 2017 13:01:28)

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

Despite what Mourinho says there a lot of shit teams in the championship so there's a good chance you'll hang on to a play-off spot.

Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday in the play off final would be an absolute belter.

So would Leeds v Huddersfield too. For me anyway.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

I've no desire to see us - inevitably - lose to either. Our play-off record: 3 finals and a semi final. All lost. No thanks. We're mooching towards 7th anyway.

La Nausee wrote:

I've no desire to see us - inevitably - lose to either. Our play-off record: 3 finals and a semi final. All lost. No thanks. We're mooching towards 7th anyway.

I think we will rally although we were outclassed by the dog botherers albeit unlucky to concede in the last minute. I have no confidence in Bridcutt for one - we need some steel and dynamism in midfield. We have a terrible Wembley record. We've got to be lucky sometime though. I hate the play offs.

Two of my favourite ever days have been play-off final wins. Losing a final is horrendous mind, especially if you came third.

Stick that up your bollox, Boring.

Soft goal. Missed penalty.

Still think Wednesday are going to fluke the play-offs.

I dont think you'll make them even smile

Whatever the weather.....7500 Leeds at Craven Cottage tonight. Mad stuff.

To be fair, it sounded like we were getting raped all game but 5 mins into injury time feels like they slipped one up the ass too.

La Nausee wrote:

Whatever the weather.....7500 Leeds at Craven Cottage tonight. Mad stuff.

Top effort that.

Fulham are coming into some form whilst Wednesday, Leeds and Reading are all trying their hardest to drop out of the play-off positions. Think it's going to be Reading who falter.

we are 6 points above Fulham. The performances of late are stuttering at best and I am not confident. This league is a bastard to get out of - relentlessly hard matches against highly motivated opposition.

Fulham could catch us. Not ruling that out. We have won 63% of our games over the last 15 and I dont think its enough.

7,500 at Fulham...That's cos all Leeds fans are from London anyway.

This is true. All Londoners are Leeds fans and Man United fans all live in Manchester.

Everyone in Manchester is City, Dermo... that's why they can't fill their stadium.

Never met one Red in Manchester.

Mind you if I was from Leeds, I'd move to London or Australia or somewhere.

Me too.

Watched some footage of us turning over Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup Final recently, magnificent.

Could you see yourself sat next to the Royal box?

Not sure if they had one at Old Trafford then.

T'was the replay I was watching after all.

2nd place Brighton despatched like stray dogs today. We'd better go up coz we can kiss goodbye to Woods if we dont. I could see him at the dippers. Not good enough for the big clubs but would do  a job for them.

MOT