Topic: So....

Haven't been around these parts in ages. Have I missed much? Threads worth reading? Potential? Everyone on their best behavior? Any notable meltdowns and/or dismissals?

Hope you all are well.

Re: So....

Everyone's mostly behaved themselves lately. Probably jinxed that now.

The mix-section is ace, and not just because of my mixes.

People seem to think they know everything about politics. Me especially.

Smallman's kitchen sinking it, and his optimism can't be shattered.

Same here. My previous lurker status has basically transitioned into entirely random attempts at relating my American existence on a UK-predominant board which is primarily populated by militant near-40's. More at 11.

Still Bedrocker after all these years.....

Maybe Hannu can bring you up to speed on Helengate from last year, and possibly the chronicles of Dogshite.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

I want to forget that, best to act like it was all a dream.

Homegrove wrote:

Smallman's kitchen sinking it, and his optimism can't be shattered.

Much obliged H.

Onwards!

Hi Jon,
Welcome back. Fadas is still a cunt.
Hope this helps.

The Phil

Not surprising.

How's the injury Jon didn't you have a bad one?

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

IDK if it was categorically bad-- I'm not dead or paralyzed, thankfully. It did completely fuck up my life, though. Disabled, but I do what I can.

Haven't been able to write or play with music-- sitting at a desk is literally a pain in the ass. Suuuuuucks having a creative outlet gone, so I experiment in a new one: painting. It doesn't tax my bones too much, and I make a little money from it to boot.

instagram.com/jonqpublik_artist if you're interested, or need a laugh or whatever.

Shit sorry to hear that fella

Appreciated. Hope you and yours are well!