Re: Golf

Not sure about Sergio's green jacket.

US Open: who is everyone on? Did Fowler and Day. Good start by Rickaaaay but he usually fucks it up. No Leftie, which is a shame. Awful start by Johnson.

I'm so skint at the moment I haven't been able to find any spare cash to have a bet!

But I would've gone for;

Ricky
Casey
Simpson
Rahm

Ricky Fowler has failed me for the last time - put £40 on him on Saturday night at 4/1

Thought he'd come through yesterday when i saw the wind was blowing. He will win The Open one day.

But Koepka smashed it.

Looking forward to Birkdale next month. Any of them not liking the long grass are gonna have a mare in Southport. Last year I played Ainsdale next door, and anything not on the fairway was a gonna. Even the light stuff is full of heather and you just can't swing a club through it.

I'm not so sure Fowler will win a major.

Seems to fall apart when the pressure gets ratcheted up.

I think a new caddy would help Fowler. Needs to be conservative sometimes but he just keeps playing aggressively when perhaps he should consolidate.

And could I just say hello to Bunty down at West Hove Golf Club. Spent many an evening enjoying her cream slice after playing around.

Didn't know you did a stint near Brighton Fad?

He was stationed there around September/October of 1984. He had a job as a Hotel porter.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

He was stationed there around September/October of 1984. He had a job as a Hotel porter.

lol

Dan Harwood wrote:

Lol. Great lad at the plaster-work as well.

And Fowler can fuck off. Although at least he gave me some value for money, unlike Jason fucking Day.

The moment Slick Rick ditches those silly orange trousers on a Sunday, he'll win a major.

Surprised to hear big Phil parting ways with Bones.

There's your Caddie replacement for Ricky right there, Fads.....however, Ricky and his caddie are close friends so not sure he would change anything.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bones working with someone like Danny Willet.

SlickRick wrote:

The moment Cerebral Smallsy ditches those silly gay t shirts with ice creams or dinosaurs on them on a Saturday,  he might get his hole off a 'Doris'.

Just split from the Mrs as it happens.

The poor lass was absolutely heart-broken.

smallman1 wrote:

Just split from the Mrs as it happens.

The poor lass was absolutely heart-broken.

There's only room for two people in your life, Ed: you and your ego.

Some big names coming over to play this to get some practice in before the Open.  7m prize fund becoming the flagship tournament of the European Tour these days.

Last edited by DuFunk (Thursday Jun 2017 14:10:57)

No-one will be watching it, they'll all be over here getting abortions.

Kutch off to a flyer today was about to do him yesterday but ended up betting on Sullivan ffs.

Last edited by DuFunk (Friday Jul 2017 11:01:53)

I've already lost a fair chunk of cash after promising myself no more golf betting.  Clown.

How's Beeeeeeeeeeeeeef doing?

+3,  Rory back to Even fuck sake JP needs to have more words!

The way it's raining here at the moment it could be a wash out tomorrow.