Topic: Harvey Weinstein

I reckon his numbers will dwarf Bill Cosby....allegedly.

Moderate Rock

Re: Harvey Weinstein

punched well above his weight

http://i1.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Harvey-Weinstein-Wife-Sexual-Assault-Scandal-pp.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Felch Aid wrote:

I reckon his numbers will dwarf Bill Cosby....allegedly.

"dwarf Bill Cosby". Quite apt, that.

steelydan wrote:

http://i1.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Harvey-Weinstein-Wife-Sexual-Assault-Scandal-pp.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200

I'd say he punched a few of them around the gills on his "casting couch". Should've asked the experts how it should be done: roofies, make sure they're under 10, put them on a show with a band - say, T Rex - and make them masturbate you into a sock during their 3 min slot.
Amateur hour from Harvey.

All a bit rich if you ask me.

Yes you shouldn’t do stuff like that but Jesus Suffering why hasn’t anyone had the bollocks to call him out before? You’re not telling me they all didn’t know. Happy to stick the boot in now though.

Apparently he asked Cara Delevegne to have a three some with him and another woman. Apparently the other woman wanted a spit roast.

Republik of Saddleworth

^ There is certainly that element of 'quick I better show my contempt for him on twitter or else my celebrity status will be harmed'

joeyp wrote:

All a bit rich if you ask me.

Yes you shouldn’t do stuff like that but Jesus Suffering why hasn’t anyone had the bollocks to call him out before? You’re not telling me they all didn’t know. Happy to stick the boot in now though.

Apparently he asked Cara Delevegne to have a three some with him and another woman. Apparently the other woman wanted a spit roast.

completely agree

I heard that one of the only reasons that this has come out now is that 'his power is waining'. FFS apparently he has been settling out of court with complaints for years...

can't help but think this will be the first of many too.

I'd say most of them enjoyed it. Same rules apply, Brother Blades.

Awful news.  Just dreadful. One feels for all of the multi millionairesses effected, and also poor old Matthew Kelly who alleges he got his balls farted on during an audition for Bergerac.

Perhaps ITV can do a Telethon? Michael Aspel has already given a provisional commitment.

BTW how the fuck can anyone host a TV show for 27 STRAIGHT HOURS without being completely off their Paul Boateng on Speed? LOL

lol

monostereo wrote:

Awful news.  Just dreadful. One feels for all of the multi millionairesses effected, and also poor old Matthew Kelly who alleges he got his balls farted on during an audition for Bergerac

lol brilliant

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Easy to be flippant Mono... you were not the fartee!

Paul Boateng is class!

ben affleck is getting a lot of shit for being a harvey supporter....

I just saw a comedian - can’t remember his name, but remember him being in a shite sit-com - he said that Weinstein was to tuxedos what Jimmy Saville was to track-suits. It made me laugh.

fadass wrote:

I'd say most of them enjoyed it.

Indeed. Check out this article from Lea Seydoux, her pussy sounds positively dripping at some points while writing it...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr … ea-seydoux

"He was charming, funny, smart – but very domineering. "
"It was hard to say no because he’s so powerful."
"He also doesn’t take no for an answer. "

steelydan wrote:

Nah, if you really think that then you don't understand women - sure he's not the prettiest picture, but one doesn't need to be as a man - he's powerful, charming, dominant and filthy rich... all huge turn ons for a woman.

Last edited by HugoP (Friday Oct 2017 09:24:04)

Comments like these it's a wonder we don't have women on this board. Jesus christ.