Topic: Harvey Weinstein

I reckon his numbers will dwarf Bill Cosby....allegedly.

Moderate Rock

Re: Harvey Weinstein

punched well above his weight

http://i1.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Harvey-Weinstein-Wife-Sexual-Assault-Scandal-pp.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Felch Aid wrote:

I reckon his numbers will dwarf Bill Cosby....allegedly.

"dwarf Bill Cosby". Quite apt, that.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

steelydan wrote:

punched well above his weight

http://i1.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Harvey-Weinstein-Wife-Sexual-Assault-Scandal-pp.jpg?fit=1200%2C1200

I'd say he punched a few of them around the gills on his "casting couch". Should've asked the experts how it should be done: roofies, make sure they're under 10, put them on a show with a band - say, T Rex - and make them masturbate you into a sock during their 3 min slot.
Amateur hour from Harvey.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

All a bit rich if you ask me.

Yes you shouldn’t do stuff like that but Jesus Suffering why hasn’t anyone had the bollocks to call him out before? You’re not telling me they all didn’t know. Happy to stick the boot in now though.

Apparently he asked Cara Delevegne to have a three some with him and another woman. Apparently the other woman wanted a spit roast.

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Harvey Weinstein

^ There is certainly that element of 'quick I better show my contempt for him on twitter or else my celebrity status will be harmed'

Re: Harvey Weinstein

joeyp wrote:

All a bit rich if you ask me.

Yes you shouldn’t do stuff like that but Jesus Suffering why hasn’t anyone had the bollocks to call him out before? You’re not telling me they all didn’t know. Happy to stick the boot in now though.

Apparently he asked Cara Delevegne to have a three some with him and another woman. Apparently the other woman wanted a spit roast.

completely agree

I heard that one of the only reasons that this has come out now is that 'his power is waining'. FFS apparently he has been settling out of court with complaints for years...

can't help but think this will be the first of many too.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

I'd say most of them enjoyed it. Same rules apply, Brother Blades.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Awful news.  Just dreadful. One feels for all of the multi millionairesses effected, and also poor old Matthew Kelly who alleges he got his balls farted on during an audition for Bergerac.

Perhaps ITV can do a Telethon? Michael Aspel has already given a provisional commitment.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

BTW how the fuck can anyone host a TV show for 27 STRAIGHT HOURS without being completely off their Paul Boateng on Speed? LOL

Re: Harvey Weinstein

lol

Re: Harvey Weinstein

monostereo wrote:

Awful news.  Just dreadful. One feels for all of the multi millionairesses effected, and also poor old Matthew Kelly who alleges he got his balls farted on during an audition for Bergerac

lol brilliant

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Easy to be flippant Mono... you were not the fartee!

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Paul Boateng is class!

Re: Harvey Weinstein

ben affleck is getting a lot of shit for being a harvey supporter....

Re: Harvey Weinstein

I just saw a comedian - can’t remember his name, but remember him being in a shite sit-com - he said that Weinstein was to tuxedos what Jimmy Saville was to track-suits. It made me laugh.

Re: Harvey Weinstein

fadass wrote:

I'd say most of them enjoyed it.

Indeed. Check out this article from Lea Seydoux, her pussy sounds positively dripping at some points while writing it...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr … ea-seydoux

"He was charming, funny, smart – but very domineering. "
"It was hard to say no because he’s so powerful."
"He also doesn’t take no for an answer. "

steelydan wrote:

punched well above his weight

Nah, if you really think that then you don't understand women - sure he's not the prettiest picture, but one doesn't need to be as a man - he's powerful, charming, dominant and filthy rich... all huge turn ons for a woman.

Last edited by HugoP (Friday Oct 2017 09:24:04)

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Comments like these it's a wonder we don't have women on this board. Jesus christ.