Topic: wedding set

got asked to do one next week, and it has to be off a laptop.

Bit of a disaster as I haven't actually used traktor for years and I need some inspiration. 90s/early 00s nostalgia is the order of the night.

some good solid remixes from then would be useful. Save me from hours of beatport hell.

I've looked through the old thread on the matter and that industrial techno thing that Zack put up is going to be the starter for 10.

Re: wedding set

Rick Astley
Hughes Corporation
Jive Bunny

benson wrote:

I've looked through the old thread on the matter and that industrial techno thing that Zack put up is going to be the starter for 10.

great call benson. think i'll slap that on now.

Late Nite Tuff Guy (aka DJ HMC) and Dr. Packer both put out excellent edits/remixes but they might be a bit older than the stuff you're looking for. Likewise with Drop Out Orchestra. I have a few that are no longer available on Juno or Beatport probably due to to licensing issues but happy to send them over if you're interested (excellent mixes of Toto's "Africa", Herb Albert "Rise", and Chaka Khan "Ain't Nobody" from LNTG, Daft Punk "Around The World" from Drop Out, Dr Packer "Strawberries", Hall & Oates, The Revenge mash up thing of Michael McDonald & "Regulate", Vitamin D's "Down With the Discount" edit of Naughty By Nature, et cetera). All are Traktor friendly and have done the trick for me when I've had to do more pop-natured events.

Last edited by Mr. C's Acting Career (Saturday Oct 2017 22:26:14)

just nick Millsy's 80s mix...