zeke: givin' a raw deal

righto :-/

Re: The NFL

zackster wrote:

lol sooo just to recap:

kaep: cunt playing the race card
zeke: givin' a raw deal

righto :-/

Cherry picking out of context doesn't work when your basket is a quarter full Zack.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

Grant wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

I believe that something happened, but who knows to the extent that it happened. If you look at the pictures of his ex-girlfriend she looks like a hooker, not that that's a big deal, but it's testament to the kind of person that she is just by the way she dresses...classless -  but never for a second should that warrant physical abuse.

That’s a difficult read.

Hopefully Zeke learned an important lesson here, don't date girls name Tiffany that dress like hookers... wouldn't be surprised if she's a hairdresser or dental assistant either.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

huff you're simply on the wrong side of this one.  the only problem with the demonstration is that the conversation has been redirected to the flag/military and the original message is getting lost in the mix.

I don't think I am.  BTW, Kaep opted out of his contract - he wasn't fired as someone stated.  My MAIN issue is his allegation of collusion, although kneeling for the National Anthem to protest the mistreatment of blacks at the hands of unscrupulous police makes about as much sense as willingly making the choice not to play pro football, when you can.  Now he's screaming bloody murder?!...allegations of collusion.  Do you have any idea how difficult that is to prove? 

Here's a little background for all you experts...

https://apnews.com/e814bb2a3d2d4575b42301f789211b78

Last edited by ghostriddenhuffy (Tuesday Oct 2017 22:02:00)

Game on for the 49er's.  "In an opinion accompanying the ruling, Crotty agreed with the Texas judge who had backed the claims of Elliott's attorneys. Crotty wrote that Henderson's denial of testimony from Goodell and Thompson was significant because of credibility issues related to Thompson."... And if you've read up on Tiffany Thompson, you'll understand there are many gaps in her allegations, which is why the DA in Ohio never brought charges against Zeke.

ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

If you look at the pictures of his ex-girlfriend she looks like a hooker, not that that's a big deal, but it's testament to the kind of person that she is just by the way she dresses...classless -

yeah... what a classless hooker

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/15/00/4342C34F00000578-0-image-m-23_1502752320982.jpg

He's certainly wiped the smile of her face.

zackster wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

If you look at the pictures of his ex-girlfriend she looks like a hooker, not that that's a big deal, but it's testament to the kind of person that she is just by the way she dresses...classless -

yeah... what a classless hooker

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/15/00/4342C34F00000578-0-image-m-23_1502752320982.jpg

Who the hell wears stilettos with jeans and a hoochie-mama purse??  Her necklace throws everything outa wack anyways.  Zack, this a shite look...guess there's no shortage of hoochie-mama's in Philly - but don't fret, you still have the Birds.

Last edited by ghostriddenhuffy (Wednesday Oct 2017 17:05:35)

I've picked up worse in BudzBar to be fair

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

millsy23 wrote:

I've picked up worse in BudzBar to be fair

Shagable for sure, but not girlfriend material...I've had more than a few nights of 'hoggin' myself.

idk wtf you are on about. heels with jeans is hardly what whores wear. jcrew? every female intern in manhattan dresses the same. and that chic is smoking hot. she isn't wearing a denim skirt and cowboy boots like the ladies down your way tho, i'll grant you that.

I'm in fuckin knots laughing here... you pair of fucking fannys. Lol. Have a word.

Last edited by fadass (Wednesday Oct 2017 21:26:35)

You can normally rely on Millsy. Piss poor.

zackster wrote:

idk wtf you are on about. heels with jeans is hardly what whores wear. jcrew? every female intern in manhattan dresses the same. and that chic is smoking hot. she isn't wearing a denim skirt and cowboy boots like the ladies down your way tho, i'll grant you that.

Whores don't get paid Zack - at least hookers get paid for their services.  I've seen other pics of Miss Tiffany, this is rather conservative for her - probably on her way to a nice Thanksgiving Feast with her folks.  I'd do her - and both pipes to be sure, but she'd never meet my parents.  3 & out Zack.

fadass wrote:

I'm in fuckin knots laughing here... you pair of fucking fannys. Lol. Have a word.

yes yes, but you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to wake up to her with the frier on.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/15/00/4342C36F00000578-0-image-a-1_1502752107102.jpg

Nothing wrong with that Z-Dog. Same rules apply.

zackster wrote:
fadass wrote:

yes yes, but you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to wake up to her with the frier on.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/15/00/4342C36F00000578-0-image-a-1_1502752107102.jpg

https://hannahruslanjaws.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/sfffsfs.gif

She looked well in those 2 pics but a bit rough in that one GRH just posted.

J still would though.

fadass wrote:

J still would though.

Assualt her?

millsy23 wrote:

BudzBar

lol.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

...gas and grim at the same time

bill burr on point as always lol.

liquitech1 wrote:

...gas and grim at the same time

The amount of F-Bombs in that monologue was a distraction.  Fairly accurate assessment, although it differs quite a bit from stadium to stadium.

Marshawn Lynch running from the bench to join the meleé was dumb...winds up grabbing a ref and pushing him = automatic ejection.  Still, I admire his heart after seeing Carr get nailed with that late hit.