Topic: Tijuana - Groove is in the air Question

OK, hopefully someone will be able to help me out here. I ordered this track (original and FC Kahuna mix) from Juno and I've got two questions about it:

1) It doesnt sound anyhing like the version on Digweeds L.A  GU mix, or the one on Satoshis Nubreed (that fantastic slow motion helicopter sound is missing) so, does any one know what mix they used???

and
2) on the FC Kahuna mix, a few minutes in this really strange static sound come through, it fades out resonably smoothly but to be totally  honest I dont know if its supposed to be there or its a fault in the record (I hope Mr/Mrs FC Kahuna doesnt read this)  Can anyone who has this track, or has heard it help me out?

Thanks heaps 

Scott

Re: Tijuana - Groove is in the air Question

dunno what mix is on digweed.. but the satoshi one is "simon's future dreams" mix.

fyi.. the one off the delta heavy e-mix was the moonface mix i think.

I think our police are excellent, probably because I have not done anything that has occasioned being beaten up by these good men

You've got Bedrock 12

You'd be wanting
Bedrock 12R - TIJUANA: Groove Is In The Air (Simon's "Future Dreams" mix & Moonface mix)/Mad Noise/Space Echo

or

Bedrock 12RX- TIJUANA: Groove Is In The Air (Simon's "Future Dreams" mix & Moonface "MK2" mix)/Mad Noise/Space Echo

I'd recommend 12RX personally... the Delta Heavy tour featured Monnface MK2 mix...

Thanks for your help!
I'll hunt that down and get it when I get some $$

If you like the 'mad noise' sounds from Groove is in the Air, I'd have to let you know & be aware of Cass' Mind Rewind on Sabotage (featured on Sandra Collins' Essential Mix Miami '03 & a sick all-around peak hour tune--check it out!)

''it 'aitn over the the last beat drops...
(or when the lights happen to come on to kick everyone out)"