Topic: Demi Goes To Hollywood !

I have heard it on a very strong rumour that a forthcoming Hollywood film is to be based around the story of the Ch4 'Faking It' featuring the heroic cellist/dj !!!

So who's going to play Demi ?!?!?!

Rumours that it's going to be Danny DeVito are already being denied ...   

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

Re: Demi Goes To Hollywood !

mate you got be shitting me u serious

hey i could do devito anyday

ah the big break i have been wating for

<i></i>

Chatting with a mate last night and he said it had been mentioned in a discussion programme on Radio 4.

It was by far the most 'inspirational' of the Faking it series that I saw - that girl was such a star.  And of course you were in it Demi !

So; Hollywood beckons eh ?!

Just don't let it go to your head mate, remember your roots, remember where you came from, and remember all of us back on this board when you're sipping Nectar from golden goblets in the pool of your Hollywood mansion.

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

where was demi in it? (saw it ages ago and didn't know him then...)
<i></i>

He was one of the guys who had to ask pertinant questions of all the lady DJ's and then identify which amongst them was 'Faking It'.

They all gloriously failed to spot the young lass who, only 4 weeks earlier, had never even heard a 'proper' house record or been in a club, let alone touched a deck or mixed a record.

Can't remember the other judges names now ......

really?  feck, now i need to see it again!!

one of the judges had something to do with the hacienda if my memory serves me well...

was a damn good show.... the transition of that girl from someone who had no appreciation at all for dance music to a budding DJ was truely wonderful to watch... warmed the heart 

know if she kept at it like she planned?
<i></i>

Bloody hell, I have watched that program about 3 times now, and never noticed Demi! lol

I need to wake up!

<b>gecko</b>

www.phatplastic.com

<i></i>

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

Ah - loved that programme - and  Demi was in it!!

I also had not met him them

Want to watch it again now........
<i></i>

I am glad all 4 of us got it all wrong and we looked like twits together instead of say just me or one of the other dudes gettign it wrong

that show by far stood out from all the rest and still is sucha  good programme ot watch cos it was so genuine

the most @#%$ up thing about it though is at the time sian was lying about her name to us and when i found her her full name when she told me when we all had drinks afterwards and we founf out what was going on, I also has my Sian with me at the time.

Now the other Sian the celloist said at the time her name was Eve before talling me her real name was SIAN EVANS

and i got my Sian EVANS right next to me and she was in fact originally asked to go on the show months before that

NOW IS THAT @#%$ TRIPPY OR WHAT?
<i></i>

Demi - that was bloody hard to follow mate.

I liked the bit of that programme where the young lady emerged from the club in Greece at 5 am looking a tad muntered. I think she was starting to "get" the old house music that night. 
i was totally wackd and the lads beside me go "put this tiger balm on ur hands on rub it down below. Well i did and i tell yea it was great.
- She's a Lady, a classy Lady.

<i></i>

I heard something on Radio 1 a few weeks back that the cellist girl was playing with some orchestra or other in Ireland but still went out and had decks etc AND she was laying down some strings for either Lottie, or ? (the other pro lady DJ in the show), to use in a track that they're working on.

Which is nice.